Chapter 14

Daisy's POV

''Bernardo, where are you going? Please, don't leave me.''
''I'm sorry baby, I hurt you so bad. I don't want to be near you anymore.''
''I forgive you. Please don't leave me again. I love you.''
''I love you too.''

I watched as he disappeared in the dark. Everything felt so empty as I drowned in tears. Not again. Not again.

''Bernardo! Bernardo!'' I screamed as I woke up from my sleep. My chest were raising and falling rapidly. I started crying at the thought something happened.

I tried calling him, but he didn't respond which worried me more. I dialled his number three times more, but he still didn't respond.

I went insane. I don't even know where he lives. My mom told me he went back home two days after me saying he needs to go back to work.

I tried reaching him for five more times, but I got zero response. Is he still angry at me so he won't respond to my calls? Or something happened?

I went to take a shower and get dressed. Why did I have this nightmare? I'm so scared. He isn't reaching my calls at all.

As I attempted to call him once again, I heard a knock on my door. I rushed to open it and there he stood. Looking at me furiously.

''Why do I have f**king 20 missed calls from you?'' He almost shouted. I started crying and I don't even know why. I was happy that nothing happened to him and I was scared that he is shouting at me know.

''Why are you crying now?'' He leaned down a bit and caught my chin. I sobbed harder. He kneeled down in front of me and cupped my face.

''Daisy baby, what's wrong?'' He asked softly and wiped my tears. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my tears were still falling. He got up and lifted me up with him and caught my legs.

He entered the apartment and sat us down on the couch. He made me lift up my head. I looked at his handsome face and regretted everything I have done to him.

''Baby, tell me what happend?'' He cooed as I'm really a baby.
''You left me again. And disappeared in my nightmare. I thought something happened to you. I didn't want something to happened to you.'' I sniffled and wiped my tears with the back of the hand.

''My phone shut down. Sorry I had you worried. I won't disappear.'' He pulled me to his chest. I put my hand on his face and started caressing his cheek. His face is rough, but his eyes are soft.

''Why did you leave me?'' I asked quietly. There was dead silence in the apartment. He leaned his head on mine and kissed my cheek.

''Because of my selfishness.'' He started caressing my hair.
''When you were around sixteen, I felt something I never felt towards you. That feeling kept growing and I couldn't bring myself to hurt you or your parents. How do you think your father would react if he found out his best friend fell in love with his daughter? When I left, I thought I would forget the feeling I had for you, but it only grew. I missed you so much and I thought I will forget about you if I have one night stands, but I couldn't. I'm so sorry.''

I wrapped myself around him and held him tightly.
''That is very stupid reason for leaving me. I love you too, Bernardo. I always had.''
''What?''
''I don't repeat, but I will repeat this my whole life anyway. I love you. And not just as a friend.'' I blushed at the last sentence, but it's true.

''You do?'' He seems still in some shock.
''Jesus Christ, yes. I do love you.'' I rolled my eyes.
''I love you too. So f**king much.'' He said as he grabbed the back of my head and smashed his lips on mine.

The kiss took me by surprise but I managed to kiss him back even if he was taking the lead. I felt something rock hard under me.

I pulled back to catch a breath. My breaths were short and rapid as I tried to calm myself down.

''Is that your phone?'' I looked down real quick.
''My phone can't get this hard because of you.'' I looked at him confused before I understood what he was talking about. I gasped as I put my hand on my mouth.

''I will f**k the sh*t out of you now. Prepare yourself to not walk properly for a week.'' He smirked as he carried me to the bedroom. Oh, no!