Chapter 41: The honeymoon

"Let me draw yer a bath love," Jack said as he sat behind me on the bed, twirling a strand of my hair around his fingers.
"What are you implying Captain Sparrow?" I said teasingly, casting a flirtatious look over my shoulder. He bit my shoulder lightly in reply, making me squeal gently as he chuckled into my skin, placing gentle kisses where his teeth had been.
"Not implying anything Mrs Sparrow, I simply wanted to draw me new wife a bath, call me romantic," he smirked.
"Romantic," I snarked, causing him to graze his teeth over my neck again as a warning.

The newlywed bliss was real; I felt as if I was glowing. Jack's insistence on us getting a room for the two nights in Tortuga was clearly a good move, I was revelling in the time we were spending away from the ship, like a real honeymoon.

Jack crawled out from behind me and walked over to the fire, lifted the pot of hot water and carried it to the copper bath that sat proudly in the corner. He added some oils that were left out for us on the ledge in little bottles and continued adding more water until the water until the bath was the right temperature. I began to pin my hair back in the mirror across from me, ensuring it wouldn't get too wet in the bath.

I got up from the bed and started to unhook the back of my dress, until Jack came running over with a comical wave of his hands, adding to his almost character defining sway.
"No no, that's my job," he said somewhat childishly. I giggled and turned around, granting him access to my back. As he unhooked each clasp down my back, he pressed kisses to each patch of newly revealed skin, making my whole body tingle.

He then reached up to the neckline of my dress and peeled it down my arms, pulling it down until it dropped to the floor, pooling at my feet.
He walked around me so that he was facing me again, his eyes wandering over my body which was now only covered by a thin, semi-sheer underdress. His eyes fixed on my breasts for a few moments before he pulled down the elastic after top, exposing my chest and then the rest of my body as the slip fell to the floor with my dress.

"Get in, love," Jack purred as his hand stroked over my back. I stepped forward and dipped my foot into the water first to check the temperature. It was perfect and so I slowly sank down into the water and bubbles with a groan until I was submerged up to my breasts.

"God I needed this," I said, closing my eyes and resting my head against the copper bathtub.
When I opened my eyes again a few moments later, Jack was sat on a chair beside the tub, looking at my body in the water.

"You know Captain, there is room for two," I purred. He looked torn for a moment but then silently stood, taking off his effects and throwing them onto the bed.
He untied his sash, threw off his jacket and then began peeling layers off until he was left in just his breeches. I loved seeing him shirtless, there was something so powerful in his stature, even though he wasn't the bulkiest of men, his toned and scarred body from years at sea and the tattoos that adorned his skin were incredibly inviting.
He looked up at me again as he reached for the buttons on his breeches and smirked at me.
"See something yer like love?" He said winking as he saw me watching him, biting my lip in anticipation.
"Definitely," I smirked, moving to lean forward in the tub so that I was leaning over the edge, propped up like a mermaid on a boat. "And when you remove those, even more so."

He pulled down his breeches, exposing his glorious length to my eyes and I couldn't help but bite my lip harder at seeing him so beautifully exposed. His manhood wasn't fully aroused yet although it was definitely on its way, standing a little thicker and prouder between his toned thighs.

He slinked into the tub opposite me with a groan of his own, hooking his legs inside of mine, allowing us to face each other. He rested his arms on the side of the tub and threw his head back as he relaxed, his still exposed chest gleaming in the light of the candles.
He looked like a god to me, beautifully carved and sculpted to perfection.