| five. |

╭──────────────────────╮"That seems too intimate master

──────────────────────
"That seems too intimate master.."
──────────────────────

Katsuki Bakugo didn't think anything could get worse, after spending 1-2 hours at the vets office filling out paper work. Then driving to the station to get a citizenship papers, and ID, the blond was already exhausted & pissed.

"Master look, your name is engraved on here," Said [m/n], tugging at Katsuki's sleeve, showing off the dog license that was on his collar.

"Stop calling me that! Just call me Bakugo," Katsuki persisted, as his mother had just gotten done scolding him that he shouldn't be too violent towards the [h/c] haired boy.

"B-Bakugo?" Heat filled the corgi's face, or boys face?? "That seems too intimate master.." [m/n] hugged Katsuki, nuzzling his head into the blond lean chest, "Master..." The boy looked up, "Please pet me," He begged, his small tail wagging back and forth, and ears twitching.

What the...fuckkk?!

"Stop looking at me like that! Back up!" The male shoved the other boy away, making [m/n] stumble back, before deactivating his quirk.

And their stood the all too familiar dog that Katsuki had adored.

A whimper left the dogs mouth, before the corgi raced off after giving Katsuki Bakugo an 'arf.'

Which just made Katsuki tense.

"Why the hell is this happening to me?" The blond asked himself, did he break a too many mirrors in the past?

Or did he just have some god hate him specifically?

"KATSUKIII!" He heard his mothers shout from upstairs, damnit, that stupid dog must've went running to her!

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------
Later that night
-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

The previous night, Katsuki had no trouble sleeping, he wasn't aware his dog could transform into a human. And now that he was, he didn't want that corgi anywhere near his room, however he knew that his mother would be on his ass about it if he didn't.

After all she did scream at him.

"Katsuki! He's a dog not a human, he just manifested a quirk that makes him look human, at the end of the day he's still a dog!"

With those words still fresh in the blond's head, he turned over in his bed. He shouldn't be worrying about some stupid dog right now, he should be worrying about the U.A entrance exams. After all he was most definitely getting into that school, no matter what.

"Master?"

Oh great.

The door to Katsuki's room opened, the hallway light peaking into the room. As their stood his corgi in all human form, a blanket wrapped around him as a frown was tugging at his puppy's lips.

"What?" Snapped back Katsuki, sitting up as he squinted his eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

"Can't I sleep with you? Please? I don't wanna sleep alone..." Trailed off [m/n], feeling quite dejected.

"No," Replied Katsuki, before laying back down and throwing the covers over his head.

Hearing the door close, Katsuki sighed in relief. It didn't sound like [m/n] had entered, so he fluttered his eyes closed, enjoying the darkness the covered his room once more...

The blond flinched when feeling something at the end of his bed move, moving his head up, he made out the silhouette of his corgi in actual dog form. Curled up in a ball.

So that's what he meant thought the crimson eyed boy, laying his head back down before his eyes fluttered closed.

As long as [m/n] wasn't in human form, it was fine.

However— the next morning, Katsuki regretted not kicking the corgi out...

- a u t h o r ' s  n o t e -
♡reviews are appreciated ♡