| twenty-five. |

╭──────────────────────╮"Could you

──────────────────────
"Could you.. do it right here?"
──────────────────────

Realistically speaking [m/n] was in no way, shape, or form strong. He was weaker than most of the kids in his class, how he ended up in class A and not class B to begin with? It was simple:

Bakugo Katsuki.

And it's not the reason you're thinking, Princiapl Nezu couldn't give two shits if they're pet and owner— he would've still placed [m/n] in class B. Yet he didn't, his reason being?

[m/n] was an untameable & unpredictable dog.

A prime example of his untameability, was this situation.

"I can't see," [m/n] started jumping up, the gigantic screen in front of the class as they watched Izuku Midoriya enter the building— his team along with Team D that had Bakugo Katsuki and Tenya Iida — were the first to do the physical exercise. And everyone else was ushered into a viewing room to 'gawk' at the fight that was undoubtedly about to happen.

The red head that was near [m/n] only sweat dropped at the boy who was jumping to look over peoples shoulders.

"Hey man.. do you need help?" Kirishima asked, taking his eyes off the screen to look down at the shorter being.

The dog's sharp eyes immediately snapped towards the red head, the dog's once cranky mood disappearing as imaginary cutesy flowers appeared around his aura.

"Yes please!" He lifted his arms up, making Kirishima confused at first.

Before finally understanding.

Ah, thought the red head, wrapping his arms around the slim waist of [m/n], I keep forgetting he doesn't know basic human decency— only kids ask to be picked up like this...

"Wow~!" Beamed the dog, his [e/c] eyes widening as he saw his master on the screen, but tensed seeing a look of pure fury.

And Kirishima whom was holding him up frowned as he felt the dog tighten his hold on the red head. What was happening? Looking ober at the screen Kirishima paled.

Oh shit.

On the other side of the screen, Bakugo Katsuki stood. His entire form seething with anger as his chest heaved up and down. He had just gotten knocked off his ass once again by stupid Deku— how was this even possible?!