| seventeen. |

╭──────────────────────╮"S-Stop

──────────────────────
"S-Stop... please don't come closer...
y-you're scaring me.."
──────────────────────
Warning :
2,000+ words ahead

Midoriya Izuku has dealt with many traumatizing things in his life, and many incidents that's left him just confused.

But this situation, has to take the cake out of all the things that he's experienced.

"S-So are you hungry...?" The greentte asked, awkwardly standing at his room door as a corgi like boy was in awe at all the All Might figurines around the freckled boys room.

"Hm? Yes! Do you have any meat?" [m/n] immediately perked up, his tail wagging side by side as he looked up at the green eyed boy with a hopeful expression.

"Heh... yeah I do, just, I'll just go get some leftovers so just s-stay right there....!" With that Izuku turned on his heel, feeling somewhat uncomfortable.

How the hell did he get into this situation?

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------
Few Hours Earlier
-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

The U.A entrance exam results came in on a late  Tuesday afternoon, both Katsuki and [m/n] immediately diving into the video results.

And while Katsuki ranked the highest out of all the examiners, [m/n] ranked somewhere in the middle. Still passing, but barely, however in his [e/c] eyes it was a win for him!

And a win deserved a prize!

"Katsuki~sama I made it! I made it!" Repeated [m/n], standing in front of the blond, while looking up at his master.

"Good job, I knew you could do it, after all I helped you so of course you got in," The crimson eyed boy replied, ruffling his dog's hair as [m/n] leaned into his touch.

"Yes... master is the best... so can we get ice cream now? You promised," Hopeful [m/n] asked, giving his master a pleading look.

Which just made Katsuki mentally take a step back.

Was this what puppy dog eyes were...?

Shaking his head Katsuki just let out a smirk.

"Sure, just hurry and get your shoes on or I'll leave you behind."