| fifteen. |

╭──────────────────────╮"My bum-bum hurts,"╰──────────────────────╯

──────────────────────
"My bum-bum hurts,"
──────────────────────

[m/n] was stuck, after pushing a girl out of the way of some debris the metal landed on him instead! So now here he was, lower half trapped as he looked around at other examiners.

Ears perked up as he waited like a happy boy, waiting for someone to rescue him. After all he's been rescuing others the entire exam! So someone will definitely come and help him right...?

As [m/n] laid there, his ears began to droop. Why wasn't anyone coming over here and helping him? What was this...?

Hey that girl with the pony tail! The corgi helped her when someone almost accidentally attacked her with their quirk!

Oh that purple haired guy that has weird balls on his head! [m/n] helped him when the short teen almost got stepped on!

None of them even gave him head pats, they all just nodded in gratitude, some not even nodding at all and going about their day... this wasn't fair.(' . .̫ . ')

"Oh geez man are you okay? Here let me get this off of you!" A concerned voice piped up, making the corgi perk up.

Someone has finally come to save him.
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

The robotic leg was lifted off the teens lower half, allowing the [h/c] haired boy to crawl out from under there. Is tail wagging side to side in delight as [m/n] turned to look at his savior.

A spikey haired red head looked at him, tilting his head to the side and looking the corgi up and down to see if there was no serious damage.

"Thank you, mister!" Beamed [m/n], happy to find that there was a diamond out of all these rocks who ignored him.

"No problem— anyways good luck with the rest of the test!" The teenager went to turn away but felt a warm muscle connect to the side of his cheek.

Making the male freeze.

"You too!" Replied [m/n] after giving the other guy an affectionate lick on the fact, unaware of how disturbed the boy was.

And unaware of all the stares the two got.

As [m/n] raced away once giving the other boy affection, the spikey haired male stood there, hand on his cheek as he felt somewhat mortified.... what just happened?