| seven. |

╭──────────────────────╮"I-I want

──────────────────────
"I-I want... I want to be with Katsuki..."
──────────────────────

Two weeks passed by in a flash, and Bakugo Katsuki was just getting comfortable with the new life style of having a dog that has a quirk. It wasn't too bad if the blond just ignored the mild sexual advances, ignore the lewd faces [m/n] made when someone plays with his hair, and most importantly ignore the clingy nature of the corgi.

"Master— I mean Katsuki~sama! Look! Look!"

It was a cloudy Saturday evening, and after having his daily run, Katsuki came back home to lounge around after fixing himself and his corgi something to eat. And while he was making food— the blond was not at all expecting [m/n] to find a dirty magazine.

"Is this what female women look like?" Asked [m/n], nose deep into the magazine after quit boldly showing it off to his owner.

Katsuki only quickly snatched the magazine away, and quite aggressively threw it into the trash can where it belonged.

"Where did you get that?" Asked Katsuki, slightly embarrassed and grossed out that someone in the household was keeping that magazine.

"Katsuki~sama's back pack," Replied the corgi, frowning deeply, was his master upset with him?

"My back pack—?!" The crimson eyed boy cut himself off, remembering distinctively that just the other day his 'friends' brought dirty magazine to school and teased the blond about keeping one.

Katsuki of course didn't want to keep something so shameful in his home. Especially knowing the risks that if he did keep it his mother would whoop his ass.

Plus, Katsuki already has a bitch to worry about— his gaze centered on [m/n] who had a pout on his lips. Looking quite sorry for himself as the blond grunted.

"It's fine, just forget you saw that... with that said..." As Katsuki pat [m/n]'s head, he suddenly gripped it, "WHY WERE YOU DIGGING IN MY THINGS?" He questioned, not liking his personal space being violated.

"A-AH! I'm sorry I just smelt someome else's s-scent! And I got curious...! I read about how some girls give guys letters so when I smelt the hint of a female mixed with paper I got scared..." Trailed off [m/n], wincing at the pain.

Master's grip was so rough, couldn't he be more gentle with a fragile dog like you?

"What the-? Where did you read that bullshit at?" Katsuki asked, removing his hand from crushing [m/n]'s skull, crossing his arms with an arched eyebrow.

Looking more and more like a disapproving dad.

At that question, [m/n] only perked you. Racing off upstairs leaving Katsuki in the dust.

Blinking slowly, Katsuki was about to shout at [m/n] to come back. Only to hear the thumping of footsteps come back down the stairs. And an excited [m/n] held up a... shoujo manga?!

"Mistress lent it to me when I asked what you're school life was like! Katsuki~sama is it true that you do this?!" [m/n] pushed the manga into Katsuki face, which just made the blond click his tongue in irritation.

"Hold on i can't see it if you're shoving it into my face dumbass," Katsuki grabbed the slim wrist of the corgi's, pulling it away to get a view of the manga page.

It was of a dark haired boy pushing a school girl up against the wall, the caption above this male lead read:

'In the smoldering gaze of Kirito, Yuuki found herself weak.'

Katsuki mentally gagged at this, just what type of shit does his mom have [m/n] reading?!

"Of course I don't act like that, idiot! That's so cheesy, it's sickening," Katsuki stuck out his tongue, and scrunched you his nose, as if emphasizing to the point that it was in fact gross.

"Really...?" [m/n]'s corgi like ears flattened against his hair, turning the manga around to stare at it.

"Yeah, now stop reading stuff like that, it'll confuse your brain into believing these top tier expectations of middle school romance, when in reality nothing is cliche or sweet, it's just fucking irritating and irrelevant," Katsuki said, uncrossing his arms and going back to making fried rice.

"Love is irritating and irrelevant? That's so sad master.." Frowned [m/n], but then felt a flick to his nose.

"What did I say about you calling me master? Ugh... enough with talking get two bowls out before I throw you over my knee," The crimson eyed boy threatened, watching as his corgi let out a squeak before quickly going to get the kitchenware.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------
2 Days later
-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Mistress... that feels really good," [m/n] was basking in the affection the only woman of the house was giving him, he was sitting cross legged on the couch watching TV when the spikey haired woman came home early on a Tuesday afternoon.

Katsuki was still in school, and the master of the house was at work— so it was just the corgi and Mitsuki all by their lonesome. Not that [m/n] minded, he liked being the center of attention & affection.

"You're such a good boy [m/n]," Cooed Mitsuki, ruffling his hair one last time before making her way towards the stairs, which just made [m/n] perk up.

"Mistress! U.A!" He suddenly blabbered out, then covered his mouth, trying to make up a sentence that made sense.

"Hm? What about U.A, [m/m]?" The woman asked, watching as a bunch of emotions washed over the corgi's face.

"I-I want... I want to be with Katsuki... I want to go to U.A!" [m/n] proclaimed, his heart pounding against his ribcage, hoping Mitsuki wouldn't decline his request.

"I'll have to see have animals can enroll... the principal is an animal himself so I don't think there should be any complications..." Hummed the woman, bringing her hand to her chin in thought.

"However, you should know getting into U.A's hero course isn't an easy thing to do..."

"I know! But I'm strong! I can take anything they throw at me!"

Unless it was a ball, then corgi [m/n] would instantly be running after the ball. T-T

"Alright.. just make sure you tell Katsuki about this, yeah?"

"Mhm! Yes ma'am!"

- a u t h o r ' s  n o t e -
♡reviews are appreciated ♡