| thirteen. |

╭──────────────────────╮"WOOOOOOooo

──────────────────────
"WOOOOOOooo...ooo....."
──────────────────────

The written test had [m/n] shaking in Katsuki's oversized hoodie that he snatched from the blond's closet. [m/n] can do this, he gots this, he just needs to recall everything his master taught him!

Yet— WHY COULDN'T HE?

He studied so much with Katsuki! Made study cards! Wrote down notes! Made power points! Read an entire text book!

Yet nothing was coming to the poor corgi's mind! Was he really this nervous? [e/c] started to fill up with tears, get a grip of yourself [m/n]! You can't just cry now.

Burying his face into the baggy hoodie sleeves, the [h/c] haired boy inhaled his masters scent. The caramel mint smell invading his nostrils as his nerves seemed to ease down.

Yes, he can do this. All he has to do is concentrate!

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------
U.A auditorium
-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"I feel like poop..." [m/n] laid slump over the long desk once finding his spot in a large gathering room.

His head throbbing after his brain suffered a case of bulimia and vomited all the information he learned over the past 10 months into multiple pieces of paper. Was this how school was? Ugh..

Katsuki who had arrived much earlier than [m/n]'s group only rolled his eyes at this, the blond didn't think the test was that hard. In fact, it was easy! A piece of cake! Of course he wouldn't expect anything else from himself since he's the best! But as for [m/n]... seeing as he was slumped over the table looking like his soul was leaving his body, the [e/c] eyes boy most definitely had trouble with the test.

"Stop your complaining the orientation is about to start," Katsuki said, grabbing the back of the black hoodie [m/n] was wearing and straightened up the corgi's back so he was sitting upright.

That just made the corgi whine.

Katsuki once again rolled his crimson red eyes, a ghost of a smile traveling onto his face as he looked down at the rows of students below him. More people were filing in by the minute, and speaking of people... why did it feel like someone was staring bullets into the side of his head?

The ash blond haired teen looked to his left at Izuku who he hasn't acknowledged at all, then behind him at the other students, then finally looked down. No one.. that's weird.

"Hey [m/n]—" Katsuki turned his head over to look at his puppy to ask if he had the same weird feeling of being stared at, only to see the boy waving happily at another teenager that was down a few rows.

"Katsuki~sama, do you think that girl will pet me?"

"Of course not ,idiot, your quirk is activated, it'd be weird if another person, especially a girl, randomly started touching you."

[m/n]'s shoulders dropped in response. This wasn't fair! This was his first time near people his age and no one was going to pet him? Come on! He was already touch starved from Katsuki not giving him enough affection! Now [m/n] has to endure the fact he isn't allowed to go up to people and ask for attention?

In his natural form, the [e/c] eyed dog always goes straight up to people and start yipping in happiness. And usually everyone always bends down to pet his ears, or even better! Rub his furry belly!

Belly rubs were the best... and [m/n] was desperately needing one right now.

As [m/n] sulked and as Katsuki rested his head in the palm of his hand. The auditorium lights went out, and down at the bottom where a big screen was displayed, lights flickered on and beamed down at a bright blond haired pro-hero with head phones.

"What's up ,U.A candidates? Thanks for tuning into me, your school DJ—"

As the shiny energetic man began to talk, [m/n] was instantly up lifted from his depressive mood. The ears atop of his head perked up, as his tail began to wag. Now this was the kind of energy he was needing right now! Not Katsuki's Mr. grumpy energy!

"—come on and let me hear ya!" Cheered the blond, lifting a hand to his ear.

And poor [m/n].

In his fit of excitement, happily, at the top of his innocent lungs exclaimed:

"WOOOOOOooo...ooo....." The [h/c] haired boys voice died down when he realized no one else did it.

And to that? The corgi turned red with embarrassment, why did no one else do it?

"I like your spirit kid in the top row! Now the lets skip to the main show—" As the blond haired man continued his speech about the physical exam.

[m/n] had his hood over his head, pulling at the hoodies strings so it close the hoodie and made it scrunch up around his head.

And with a defeated whine, [m/n] plopped back down onto the desk.

He's never been embarrassed before, he was a dog after all and wasn't even embarrassed showing his bits off to the world! It was just the fact that he was so energetic about his cheer and no one join.. how depressing.

Katsuki only face palmed when [m/n] had cheered, but once seeing his dog cower within the big hoodie. The blond couldn't help but give sympathetic pats on the back.

[m/n]... really can be an idiot sometimes.

- a u t h o r ' s n o t e -

Just a wittle PSA for all mah readers who aren't aware of this lil' inconvenience— anyways remember stay safe, don't do drugs alone, and always sleep with a knife

Just a wittle PSA for all mah readers who aren't aware of this lil' inconvenience— anyways remember stay safe, don't do drugs alone, and always sleep with a knife. ily (。'▽'。)♡