| eleven. |

╭──────────────────────╮"A-Ack—! I'm coming!"╰──────────────────────╯

──────────────────────
"A-Ack—! I'm coming!"
──────────────────────

The days were trickling by faster than what the corgi would have liked— of course [m/n] was working his fuzzy ass off with learning and enhancing his dog like abilities when his quirk was activated. So no day went by wasted, so maybe that's why [m/n] was now sulking in Katsuki's bed with a mild cold.

The vet said it was from stress and that [m/n] just needed a week's rest & some time to destress from whatever was making the corgi so emotional. But the [h/c] haired boy didn't have time to sit here! He needed to get up and go out for a run in this human body, he needs to get faster. If he can't, then how will he pass the physical exam?

He needed to—

"ACHOO!" Sneezed [m/n], his cheeks flushed red as he wiped his runny nose on Katsuki's long sleeved shirt, haven stolen it from the blonds drawers.

Sniffling, he picked up his phone that was on the bedside, head spinning as he went to text his master.

Not only was he sick, but no one was in the house to take care of him! Not even Mistress Mitsuki, everyone was just so busy all of the sudden... especially Katsuki... he was working harder and harder to boost his physical strength so he was almost never home.

And that hurt.

If Katsuki was ever sick, [m/n] would cancel everything just to be there and take care of his master! (ಥ_ಥ)

But instead of being here... Bakugo Katsuki was no where to be found!

Furiously typing a text in his emotional state of distraught, [m/n] pushed sent and rolled over in the blond's bed. Letting out a soft whimper.

Everyone in the household seems to keep forgetting that at the end of the day he was still a dog and not human— and dogs needed attention & affection from their owners. [m/n] was receiving none.. ever since the [e/c] eyed boy started learning human etiquette and 'manners,' the Bakugo family have been treating him like a human being...! It was horrible!

[m/n] was a puppy! A cute puppy! Not some human!

Corgi ears flattened against his head, the [h/c] haired boy deactivated his quirk. Letting out another sneeze before he allowed sleep to overcome him.

Or that was what he was going to do until a very angry sweaty Bakugo Katsuki was standing at the door. Which just made [m/n] sneeze in reply to the door being slammed open.