| six. |

╭──────────────────────╮"Ack! Master that's my- ahhH don't pull it!"╰──────────────────────╯

──────────────────────
"Ack! Master that's my- ahhH don't pull it!"
──────────────────────

Master slept soundly, his chest heaving up and down with a gentle rhythm. A peaceful... almost delicate expression rested on the blond's face. The days agitation and exhaustion he faced today, seemed to be all be forgotten...

[m/n] laid on his side, his quirk activated, as he muttered incoherent words underneath his breath. Making sure his master wouldn't awake— since it was still too early to be up. In fact, the sun had yet to cast a rosey hue across the darkened sky...

Poking his master's cheek, the [h/c] haired boy grinned as he whispered out:

"Someday you'll be begging for me to sleep with you, and I'll be the one rejecting you! Haha,"

With one last poke to the cheek, [m/n] laid back down, his body completely bare as he laid atop the covers. Fondly staring at his master.

[m/n] was a happy boy, he was happy that he had a home— a mistress and her spouse that doted on the corgi, and a master that looked more delectable as each passing day went by! uwu [m/n] couldn't help but feel smug knowing no other dog had such a hot master, he felt like he should go out and tell all the other dogs of his master's charming looks.

However— if only his master's personality was as strikingly attractive as Katsuki's looks.

But that was alright, [m/n] didn't mind. He was just happy to be here. Speaking of which, what had master been doing at his desk? Katsuki had locked himself in his room for a while and didn't even come down stairs for dinner! And [m/n] was sooo hoping to get fed any scraps his master didn't want.

The [e/c] eyed boy remembered the master of the house saying Katsuki was studying... but for what? Peeling his curious eyes at his master, and towards the desk, the corgi's tail started to wag back and forth in excitement.

How scandalous, going through masters things. But that was alright— right? As long as he put everything back as it was, Katsuki wouldn't notice.

Gently going off the bed, [m/n] shivered once his bare feet made contact with the cool floor. His entire body naked to the crisp air around him, mentally complaining that humans should have more fur to keep themselves warm.

Planting his bare bottom down onto Katsuki's desk chair, [m/n]  scooted up towards the desk. Papers neatly stacked in one corner, a cup of pencils in the next. And above the desk was a calander pinned to the wall.

Squinting his eyes, the corgi tried to make up the characteristics that had been written down.

"U-U.A entrance exams?" Muttered the corgi, what was this U.A? It does sound familiar...

...that's right!

[m/n] perked up, remembering that one time he accidentally wandered into U.A grounds and running into a pro-hero called Ryo Inui! The Hound Hero! The corgi smiled happily reminiscing on how the dog man had given [m/n] scraps of meat.

Just imaging the thick juicy cuts of pork Ryo~sama tenderly fed [m/m] had him drooling... AHEM! That aside, the corgi frowned. U.A was so far away from the house! And in fact [m/n] might never get to see Katsuki that much either...! No! No way!

[m/n] needed master! >:((

So the only solution is...! Is to tie master down & make sure he never leaves mUHAHAHhaha —

BONK! (;゚Д゚i|!)

"Owww!" Cried out [m/n], holding the top of his head, his dog license clinking agasint his collar— glossy [e/c] eyes looked up to see crimson hues glaring down at him."

"[m]-[/]-[m]," Sounded out Katsuki, speaking out the corgi's name in a venous way.

Fidgeting nervously, [m/n]'s ears flattened against his human head.

"Y-Yes master? Did you sleep well—ack! Master that's my- ahhH don't pull it!" [m/n] let out small complaints and whines as he was dragged by his puppy ears and thrown out of the room.

"Don't come back unless you've deactivated that stupid quirk of yours," with that the blond slammed the door.

Damnit it's too early for this! Katsuki shouldn't have let that stupid corgi in to begin with— in fact he shouldn't have invited that dog back in.. ugh.

Flopping back into bed, Bakugo Katsuki let out a deep sigh. If anyone else were to wake up only to see a completely naked underaged boy wearing nothing but a collar they would do unspeakable things to said boy... [m/n] needs to be taught a bunch of things like manners & how to dress...

Katsuki buried his face into his pillow.

    'Damn dog..'

He knew getting a dog was a lot of work, but a dog that has a quirk to be human? It's weird... and especially more weird since in his human form [m/n] still acted like a dog.

It was like Bakugo Katsuki was in some weird fetish fanfiction written by a complete loser that doesn't have a life.

With those final thoughts, Katsuki welcomed sleep once more. Knowing fully well if he didn't catch a couple of winks now he'll just be in a worse mood later.

And as Katsuki slept soundly in his warm bed, [m/n] trudged his way to the mistress & master of the household's room. Hoping to seek comfort after being kicked out yet again.

Poor [m/n]. T-T

- a u t h o r ' s n o t e -
♡reviews are appreciated ♡