Prologue: "Do me a Favor"

For anyone who doesn't know how these "x reader" stories work, here is the basics:

(Y/N) = your name
(L/N) = last name

"talking"
Thinking
--------------------------------

To say that your life was pretty boring would be understandable. For most of it, you tried to keep it simple: kept a low profile, and avoided trouble as much as possible.

However, sometimes, there was moments where the only thing that seemed to be plausable would be letting your fist do the talking for you.

To put it simply, you had some anger issues, which sadden a lot of the people, especially the teachers of your school, who said even with these problems, you were still a kind kid, since most of the incidents that you were involved in boils down to you trying to protect other kids, and then things start to get out of hand to the point someone would have to go to the nurse's office.

Nevertheless, you did your best to put your life together properly: graduated from highschool, got yourself a job that paid well enough, and a nice small apartment.

But even then, nothing is perfect. Your co-workers could be annoying at times, some being down right assholes, and when you got back home, you'll have to pray to whoever god would listen that you would happen to bump into your landlord on your way, who treated you with the same consideration as the piece of dog shit he stepped on last week. No wonder the price was dirt cheap, that was the only consolation for dealing with him.

Needless to say, there were times, you could feel like you were about to snap and deck someone. Because of that, you started to practice boxing at a gym that was very close to the office. It was perfect: you would go to work, once your shift was over you headed for the gym, blowed off some steam, and then go back home, make yourself dinner, watch some TV, and then go to bed.

Everything was going great!

Everything... was great...

...

But it didn't took long for the reality to catch up with you. Things were pretty dull around here. You didn't have any close friends or a girlfriend, and even though the noise at the office could be annoying, the silence at home was MADDENING, and you had to do something about it.

You thought it would be a good idea to find yourself a date, but there was a problem, multiple problems, in fact. When it comes to finding someone to socialize, there wasn't anyone, neither at the gym or the office, that you could ask out, since in both places, the girls either already have boyfriends, were married, or just weren't interested, so asking wasn't going to get you anywhere, especially at the gym, were you knew what happens with the ones that pushed a little to hard.

Online dating also came to mind, but considering how much you didn't trust the internet for something like this, considering that CATFISH is a thing, so you dropped the idea on the spot.

Since there was no other options at the moment, you decided to put the whole 'dating' thing on hold.

...

It has been at least 2 weeks since then, and you had almost forgotten all about your plan. But then, the day came. That day that would change everything.

Monday:

5:59 a.m.

Y/N: "zzzz... zzzz..."

Alarm clock: ... BEEP BEEP B--- *crash*

As if on instinct, your fist shots up, and comes down on the alarm, breaking it to pieces.