Chapter 8: ACT 2: Making Some Noise

50C's Main Office
6:25 a.m.

It had been a while since the 'sun' had came out, announcing to the citizens of Hell that it was the dawn of a new day.

For the forgotten ones from The Hole, this is supposed to be time when the fighting subsides and the gangs returned to their homes to rest and prepare for when the time comes to resume their nightly routine.

...

Except for the fact that, even when the sun was up in the red sky and most of the smaller groups had returned to their respective spots, the sounds of gunfire could still be heard.

Unknown location

"BOSS!!!"

Inside of what seemed to be an underground parking lot, a few armored vehicles were getting filled with supplies by multiple masked demons.

The one who was shouting had just entered through the metal door, completely out of breath.

Grunt: "Hey! Where's the boss?!"

"I'm over here, you crackhead!" A voice called out from one of the vehicles, that one being a armored truck.

He rushed to the back door and opened it, revealing the 'Big Brother' and his second in command, both sitting down while waiting for the preparations to be completed.

BB: "You really need to be this loud?" He asked with a annoyed tone while glaring at the panicked demon, while the woman sitting opposed to him barely moved aside from one of her dog ears perking up.

Grunt: "Boss, we don't have much time! They're---" before he could finish, the trio's attention shifted toward the sounds of gunfire that could be faintly heard coming from the office building above.

BB: "They're already here." He said with a sigh. "Tell the others to get ready to leave! We'll make do with what we already packed up."

Grunt: "But boss! What if we---" He was once again interrupted as he was met with the barrel of a revolver mere inches away from his face.

Brother: "Did I stuttered?" He asked, his expression barely showing any emotion, but his voice dripping with repressed anger.

Grunt: "N-no, boss..." He answer as he left the truck, closing the door behind him. "EVERYONE! THE BOSS TOLD US TO MOVE! LEAVE WHAT WE COULDN'T PACK UP AND GET READY TO ROLL OUT!"

Inside the truck, Brother and Lady were in silence. Brother placed his gun back on it's holster and grabbed a cigar and a lighter.

Brother: "I wasn't expecting things to go like this..." He said and the exhaled the smoke, causing his partner to turn her face away while covering her mouth and nose with one hand.

He looked down, seemingly lost in thought.

...

'Sorry, but this alliance is off.'

A few hours ago...
HellRaiser's HQ
03:21 a.m.

The scream of pain ringed out through the building. It all happened so quickly that nobody was able to process it right away.

The scream subsided, being replaced by pained grunts as the 50C's leader looked down at the knife buried deep into his thigh.

Y/N: "Don't take it personally... I just have a better idea." He said with a mocking smile as he kept his grip firm on the blade.

Before the Brother could react, the knife was quickly pulled out, causing him to fall to the floor.

Brother: "Arrgh! Son of a BITCH!" He exclaimed while putting pressure on his leg, trying to stop the bleeding.