Chapter 3: ACT 2: Mother and Daughter of Lust

Asmodeus POV

I was looking out the window of my office, waiting for Victoria to come back. As if on cue, I heard the small 'thud' of her feet in the wooden floor.

Asmodeus: "Oh, Victoria! Did you found the humans?" I ask turning to face her, stopping when i realised she as carrying someone. "My, what did you do to her? I told you not to hurt any of them."

Victoria: "she's just unconsious, my Lady. She should wake up soon enough." She said as she placed Pandemonica on the chair in front of her desk. "Besides, i think she's safer here than with those two for right now."

Asmodeus: "Safer? Victoria. What did you do with then?" My voice deepens as my horns start to grow. Victoria is not looking directly at me, but she felt the anger rising in my voice, making her tremble.

Victoria: "W-well, you see my Lady... I thought it would be a good idea to, y-you know... s-spice up the game a bit?"

While she was talking, i noticed she had a small volume in the left side of her dress. I sighed, taking a step closer to Victoria, who lifted both her arm to shield herself. Taking the chance, i grabbed and lifted her left arm, before putting my other hand in her pocket, taking out... a box of matches?

Asmodeus: "...Victoria. why do you have these with you? You don't even smok-?" I lightly shook the box, noticing the weird sounds coming from it.

I let go of Victoria, who falls down on her knees, looking at the ground. Like she was a doll.

I opened the box, only to see a few small candies inside. Before Victoria could protest, i took one and tossed it in my mouth. I stopped completely in place, before walking to my desk, taking a wisky cup and spitting the 'candy' into it.

Asmodeus: "Victoria. Where, THE FUCK, did you got these?" I asked her. It looked like Victoria's soul left her body in fear.

Pandemonica: "*grunts*Marcus...?
Y/N...?" I heard the girl starting to wake up. I leaned closer to her, giving a hug and slowly strocking her hair.

Asmodeus: "Don't worry, dear. I'm sure they are on their way." As said with a calm voice, looking at the clock in the room. 3 minutes have passed. They have 27 minutes to get here... and 32 minutes before their minds break.

DLR's main street
23 minutes, 32 seconds left...

It was one of the biggest clubs in RLD. All the demons were dancing, drinking, smocking, some were skipping the formalities and were getting straight to 'business'.

But there was one demon in particular that was alone, not because she wanted to, but because everyone else was avoiding getting too close to that corner.

Nobody is coming here... it has been sometime since anyone, other than mother, has talked to me... they are all looking, but nobody is coming closer... this is driving me insane... the demon thinks while hugging herself, her heart-shaped pupils darting at all the ones that were staring, with each and every one turning away as soon as she looked back at them.

If this keeps going... she lightly tugs at her turtle-neck sweeter with one hand while the other reaches behind her chair, grabbing something. ...i might start getting violent.

Before she got up, a loud crashing sound came out of the lower floor, getting everyone's attention. Some of the costumers noticed that the girl was also distracted by the sound, and were able to let out a sigh of relief.