Chapter 1: ACT 2: Cops, Robbers and Cultists

Hello everyone! As promised, there it is: the second half of chapter 1. If you read ACT 1, you already know why i made it this so let's not waste anytime, let's get right into it. I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------

Wednesday:

10:45 p.m

Frank Valentine POV

The guests tarted to show up. I was sitting on the balcony, waiting for Walter to call me back. It didn't take long before my phone started to ring.

Frank: "Hello?"

Walter: "Leader, the job is done. They put a bit of a fight, but i took care of it."

Y/N and Marcus POV

Frank: "Thank you for your services. As soon as you dispose of the trash, please come by the house for the meeting. And come before midnight."

Walter: "That would be my pleasure." He says as he put down his phone, ending the call. "There. I did what you told me..." he says as he is now beated on the floor, with you pinning him down with your foot on his rib cage. Both you and your brother were a few blocks away from Valentine's house, wearing all black: hoddies, gloves and masks.

Marcus: "What is this reunion all about?" He asks to Walter.

Walter: "Is something they do every year. A sacrifice for another prosperous year. A bunch of rich people come by, at mr. Valentine's request" he says, looking up at the masked duo.

Y/N: "And that 'sacrifice' was that pig we heard at his house?" Walter nods weakly. "Alright, then. Thank you for the cooperation" you say as you turn around to face Marcus, using the spin to raise your leg and kick Walter on the side of the head, knocking him unconsious.

Y/N: "Now the real plan can begin." You take out your phone to call someone.

Marcus: "Are you sure this plan is going to work?"

Y/N: "For right now, this is the best chance we have. If things go well, we will be getting what we need AND screwing over that asshole that tried to kill us" you explain as you hand over the phone to him.

Police station POV

There wasn't many people at the time. It had been a pretty slow week and most of the force was either on patrol or took the day off. The only ones that were on the station was the lead detective, who was at her office organizing her paper work, and a younger officer who was trying out the bulletproof vest for herself in the storage room.

The phone on the office started to ring, catching the detective off guard. He picks it up, hearing a man's voice from the other side:

???: "Hello? I would like to report a crime."

Detective: "Of course, sir. Tell me what the crime is."

???: "There is some people reuniting for some sort of cult."

Detective: "A cult, you say?" She says to the phone, noticing from the corner of her vision the younger rookie poking her head into her office.

???: "Yes, and they are being organized by a man called 'Frank Valentine'." The moment that he said that name, the woman's eyes went wide. That was the name of the criminal that has been given the police force the biggest trouble trying to catch him. Even if this could be a prank call, this could also be the only chance they had to catch him by suprise.

Detective: "Any more information about this 'reunion'?"

???: "only that it will be happening at midnight." The man answered. After that, he gave her the address of the house. The call ended and the detective runned out of her office.