EX Chap- The Beauty of A Murder (Backstory)

"Thief! Come back here!" A man shouted out.

"Should've been more careful, ze!" A blonde haired girl wearing a witch hat replied.

She flew on her broom, and went through the forest, losing the man who is chasing her.

She is Marisa Kirisame, the Ordinary Magician who is known to be a full-blown kleptomaniac. Almost every human and some Youkai despised her, wishing that she is better off gone.

Marisa landed down in front of a western styled home, which belongs to her close friend, Alice Margatroid.

Alice is known by many of Gensokyo's denizens as a shut-in. A master dollmaker, that is unrivaled with everyone else. However Marisa was the one who frequently visited her due to their houses being in the same forest.

"Alice! I'm here to borrow a book!" Marisa kicked the door open.

"M... Marisa? Sure, take one." Alice replied.

Marisa proceeded to take the book she wanted, put it in her sack, and tried to walk out until she felt Alice's hand grasping her right arm.

"Why are you leaving so soon, Marisa?"

"I'm just here to borrow a book, ze! Didn't I say so just a few seconds ago?"

"You must be tired, Marisa. I'll make you some tea--"

"No thank you, Da Ze!" She forcefully pulled her arm off from Alice's death grip.

She then flew off on her broom again. Afterwards she noticed Reisen "Udongein" Inaba walking around the vicinity of the Hakurei Shrine, selling medicine.

"That reminds me, I think I should buy some cough medicine for Patchy!"

However she stopped mid-air.

"But I have no money... Ze?"

She spotted a black haired girl in a kimono, donating a handful of coins into Reimu's donation box, and left.

"Maybe I should borrow some spare change from Reimu?"

She flew down, avoiding getting seen by the donator who just left, and pried the box open. She then quickly took the coins and flew off to the sky again, only to see that Reisen had left towards Eientei.

"Geez, rabbits sure are fast..." She sulked, as she flew to the direction of the Bamboo Forest where she then felt her broom being gripped from the back.

The broom was slid off from her rear, causing her to fall to the ground. Luckily it wasn't that high.

"Oh, It's you Reimu? What do you want?"

"Don't play games with me, Marisa. You stole today's donations!" The Red-White Shrine maiden pointed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Ze!"

"Then what's with those coins on your hand?"

"Oh, these...? Ah, great."

Reimu then dashed forward and swung her fist to Marisa's chin, sending her upwards, before she then knocked her in the head causing her to rocket down to the ground.

"You thief, this is your last run!"

Reimu straddled Marisa, and once she was on top of the Ordinary Magician, she continued to land punches on her face.

After dozens of hits, Reimu pulled Marisa by her neck, choking her and raised her right fist.

Reimu struck down, hard. Marisa could feel her consciousness fading away, and closed her eyes in a flash, just after the attack lands.

Reimu quickly took the coins from Marisa's clenched hand, and let out an angry grunting as she flew back to her shrine.

---------

Marisa slowly opens her eyes, as she felt a tingle on her abdomen. When her sights became focused enough she can make out the figure of Alice, holding a whittling knife, carving out her stomach, eviscerating her.

As she opened her eyes fully, Marisa felt the tingle escalating into a gut-wrenching pain and screamed helplessly.

"Ah, You're awake already, Marisa?"

"Y... You sick b(#ch! What on Gensokyo are you...?"

"I couldn't hold back, Marisa. I couldn't stand anymore. You seeing and talking to others instead of only me."

"I... Have my rights on who I wanted to see and talk to, Alice... But Why!? AHHH---"

Marisa can feel Alice stabbing her internal organs, and that she twisted the knife.

"You never noticed, do you? I loved you Marisa. Very, very much. But you never noticed my advances, and you always spend time with other people... Pests... Rather than me. Now I shall turn you into the perfect doll that I always dreamt, and lusted of."

"Y... You're insane.... Alice..." With that, Marisa's eyes lose their life and went dull.

After that, Alice could see that Marisa stopped breathing, and she placed a hand on her chest to feel no more heartbeats.

"Ha... Hahaha...."

She started laughing a little, before....

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The laughter became maniacal, and louder within seconds. And after it stopped, Alice continued to speak.

"I... I'm insane, Marisa!? ME!? INSANE!? No... I am the sanest person around here... Since I was bold enough to tell the reason WHY I DID THIS!" Alice's voice became desperate, erratic, and above all, psychotic.

She gripped the sides of her head as she made those words, and accidentally dropped some of her hair on the bloody knife.

Alice laughed again afterwards, before she continued to mutilate Marisa's body, as her blood splatters around the grass, painting the once green land red. Then, after removing all the organs skillfully, she replaced them with hay, and stitched her body back expertly.

Afterwards, Alice silently brought the body back to her house without anyone seeing, along with the sack of stolen goods that Marisa brought that day. However she didn't notice that a stuffed doll had fallen off from it.

- End of Backstory

Touhou Project - Detective Aya Shameimaruजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें