Chapter 6. Meeting Caspian's Father

After the wedding Narika and Caspian sat outside in the garden together. "Narika I wanted to ask you something. Those roses you gave me. Jumin said they were special. What's so special about them?" Narika explains. "Well Caspian their called Blood Roses. Here I'll show you" She plucks a petal from her bouquet and holds it up to his lips. "Open your mouth Caspian" He looks at her curious and opens his mouth and she puts the petal on his tongue and it melts into blood. "Whoa!" He shivers from the effect. "So the petals become blood. That's so interesting Narika" She smiles. "You can use them when you crave for blood. I grew them for you" Caspian smiles and kisses her softly. "You are definitely the perfect girl for me Narika" She blushes then suddenly she sensed someone. "Someone is here Caspian. Another vampire" Caspian stands up and looks around. "Whoever is here show yourself or die" Just then a man walked out from the shadows.

"Caspian how nice to see you and your new wife" Caspian was shocked

"Caspian how nice to see you and your new wife" Caspian was shocked. "F.....father what are you doing here?" Narika stays close to him. "Caspian this is your father? You never told me about him before" Caspian sighs. "Yes Narika this is my father. The King of Vampires. Vampire King Trevino Pride" Trevino bows in respect. "Its a pleasure to meet you lady Narika. I'm surprised my son found someone so beautiful like you for his wife" He takes her hand and kisses it. "Its nice to meet you as well Trevino" Trevino smiles. "I'm surprised my son has never mentioned me to you Narika" Caspian sighs. "You were so demanding and tried to run my life. I left home to find my own purpose and my own life. That's when I met Narika. She makes me happy" Narika smiles and hugs Caspian. "Caspian did you not want to see your father?" Caspian was silent then turned away and went inside. Trevino sighs. "I only came by to see how much he's changed and that I have changed for him. Narika perhaps you can tell me what has happened lately" Narika nods and talks with him. Narika explains everything to him. "So you stopped my son during the Blood Moon. Nobody could ever stop a vampire while that's happening. You must be very special" Narika nods. "It wasn't easy Trevino. But I managed to bring him back after he lied to me about being a vampire. But then I forgave him and now here we are as husband and wife" Trevino smiled and stopped walking. "Well I'm glad I could meet my Daughter in law. And if I'm correct your only half human" Narika nods. "Yes I am. I learned to accept the fact that I'm part human and vampire. It doesn't bother me. I can keep my hunger under control" Trevino then gave her a hug. "Please take good care of my son. He's all I got Narika. I can tell you both mean a lot to each other" Narika nods. "Don't worry Trevino I won't let anything happen to him" Trevino nods and walks away. "I'll come back another time when he's calm" Narika nods and heads back to the castle and Caspian was in his room angry. "Why of all times did he have to show up today!" He was full of rage and anger then he sat down with his face in his hands breathing heavy. Narika walks in. "Caspian? Is everything ok? You can tell me" She walks over to him and held him close and strokes his head. "Its alright Caspian you can tell me anything" Caspian rubs his cheek against her chest and sighs softly. "I need your comfort Narika.....I'll tell you why I hate my father. It all started when I was back at home. Way before I met you"

Before Caspian left home he was living the royal life but wasn't happy about it since his father was so demanding and desperate for him. Caspian would stay locked in his room avoiding his father and avoid following rules. Caspian wanted his own life. "Jumin I must get out of here. I can't stand around anymore and live by my father's rules. I'm a prince I should be doing whatever I want" Jumin nods. "Of course my prince. I agree with you. Your father will never change for you. You'll never be happy here. I say we leave this castle and get you your own life. I shall follow you wherever you go my prince" Caspian nods and walks over to his door and peaks out for any sign of his father then closes the door. "Alright no sign of my father" He walks over to his window and opens it and climbs out. "Goodbye wretched father, hello freedom. Come Jumin" Jumin nods and jumps out the window with him and they escape together and travel to find new life. On his travels things weren't exactly as he planned since he never learned what humans could do. Luckily he had Jumin take care of everything. One night while Jumin was setting up a camp Caspian stood in a tree looking at the moon and sighs. "Just once I'd like to experience something new. I want to learn new things......I want to be happy and be loved by someone by my choosing. My father can't control my life anymore. From now on I'm free until I find my future" He jumps out of the tree and walks over to Jumin. "Caspian I'm sure you'll find your future before your father ever finds you. And while we're out here please be careful with your hunger for blood. You know I hate giving you my blood when you hunger" Caspian laughs a bit. "Yes Jumin I know" He lays on a log and smiles. "In my future I hope I find a beautiful girl just for me. Instead of my father choosing for me"

Narika smiles listening to him and rubbing his head. "Caspian may I suggest something?" He looks up at her. "What is it my princess?" Narika sighs. "Caspian I think you and your father should make up. He told me he changed for you" Caspian sits up. "Make up with him? Narika are you crazy? I'll never speak to my father again. He'll never change" Narika sat there as tears ran down her cheeks. "Ok Caspian. I'll go tell him to leave. He was so happy to see that you were finally happy. And I never had a father in law" She gets up and goes to find Trevino but Caspian stops her and hugs her. "I'm sorry Narika. I won't get upset again. I'll try to make up with my father for you" Narika smiles and kisses him and they go find Trevino together. Meanwhile Trevino was sitting on a cliff and sighs. "I just want to prove to my son that I have changed. I'm happy that he married someone that he choose by himself. Huh?" He turns around and spots Narika and Caspian walking towards him and he stood up. "Narika and Caspian.....You probably want me to leave" Caspian shook his head. "No father you can stay. Narika told me everything. We can work things out. As long as you don't try to control my life" Trevino nods. "Your life is your life Caspian. Your a prince and you can do anything you want. I'm just proud of you. I know Narika will make you very happy" Caspian smiles as he held Narika close. "Of course she will father. And you can stay in our castle with us" Trevino smiles and walks with them back to the castle. As for Narika and Caspian they head to their room to have some alone time together. "I'm proud of you Caspian. Besides you need your father in your life" Narika smiles as she speaks. "Yes Narika your right. And I'm glad I could give you a father in law. I just hope he stays that way" Narika nods. "I'm sure he will Caspian"