Chapter 15. Narika's second son

As Narika stood on the roof Caspian appears and hugs her gently from behind and nibbles her neck. "What's the matter my darling? Unhappy? I can make you feel better" He bites her neck gently. "Caspian about what you said.....about having another baby.....would you actually do that?" Caspian looks at her. "Of course I would Narika. You know I'll do anything for you or with you. Your wish is my every command. I am your loyal and obedient husband to do as you please" He kneels to her. "I shall do anything to keep you happy my darling" He takes her hand and kisses it gently. "Caspian I want another baby with you......A little brother for Silver. Will you accept?" Caspian stands up and kisses her. "Of course my dear. I shall accept your wish" He picks her up and takes her to the bedroom and locks the door then lays Narika on the bed and makes out with her and they have a moment together. As they have their moment Caspian thinks. "Narika I hope our baby will be just like you this time. After all your the only half human in this family. The rest of the family is all vampires. Including your father and brother" Narika did feel a little left out since he was right about her being the only half vampire of the family and tears ran down her cheeks. Caspian finishes with her and holds her close. "Oh Narika I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Please punish me for what I said. I deserve it" She reaches up to slap him but instead she kisses him. "Its ok Caspian your right. I am the only half vampire. And I as well hope our next baby will be like me" Caspian smiles and rubs her cheek. "And he'll be beautiful just like you and handsome like me. And a bit like Silver. Now rest my darling. You've had a long day. I'll go talk with the others" Narika nods and closes her eyes and rested for now as Caspian got dressed and kisses her forehead. "Rest well my dear. I shall come back" He walks out of the room and heads to the family and talks with everyone and told Jumin to keep guard of the bedroom. Jumin nodded and heads to the bedroom door and stood guard and watch the whole time and as he kept guard he remembered the time that Narika once saved him and he smiles.

Flashback

It was raining and Jumin was about to be cornered by a bunch of werewolves and he couldn't fight back since he was injured. This was during the time Narika and Caspian were still dating. Narika hears Jumin in the forest and runs to rescue and she takes a silver dagger and attacks the werewolves one by one then some ran away as Jumin fell to the ground holding his stomach. "Lady Narika.....you saved my life.....but I'm just a servant. You shouldn't worry about me" Narika rolled her eyes. "Hush Jumin save your breath. And what do you mean I shouldn't care about you. As if. Now hold still" She places her hands on his stomach and he hisses at her but she didn't flinch and started to heal him and he was surprised that she wasn't afraid and looks down at his stomach. "Lady Narika....you have healing powers. Incredible. Thank you Lady Narika"

Flashback ends

Jumin smiles. "Caspian is very lucky to have Lady Narika at his side. And I myself am lucky to be serving her. I'll never forget that day. And now I must always protect and guard Queen Narika for eternity" Meanwhile Caspian was talking with Silver. "Silver how would you like to be a big brother?" Silver's eyes light up with a smile. "That would be wonderful father! I've always wanted a little brother! This is so exciting!.....ahem I mean heh heh I'd be honored father. I shall help you and mother anyway I can" Caspian smiles and rubs his head. "Thank you my son. I knew you would agree. And I'm sure you'll be a great big brother to the new baby. Since vampire babies are quicker to be born" Silver smiles. "I'll do all I can father. Should I go see mother?" Caspian thinks then nods. "Of course you may Silver" Silver heads to his mother's room and knocks. "Mother its me. May I come in?" Narika wakes up. "Hm? Come in Silver" Silver walks in and lays on the bed with her and cuddles her. "How are you feeling mother? Father told me the news. I'd love to have a baby brother" Narika smiles and rubs his head. "I knew you would like the idea Silver. You are a powerful vampire just like your father to the family. Your so much like him" He smiles and cuddles her more. "That's true mother. But I'm also more affectionate with you. I just love being clingy with my mom. That's how I raised myself.....I bet my little brother will be like me mother" He rests his head on her stomach gently and closes his eyes. "Soon little brother.....soon" He falls asleep on her and she kept rubbing his head. "My perfect son. You really are the son of Caspian" Silver smiles as he sleeps without a care in the world. He knew that he would be the best and most powerful big brother to the new baby. Days go  by and the day of the baby was coming soon since a vampire baby is born much quicker then.a human baby. Narika would be in pain but it would pass with the help of Fumiko. She never forgot her only friend from the forest. Fumiko would give her some special tea to cure her pain. "Wow Narika another baby vampire in the family. It sucks your the only half vampire" Narika smiles. "Its alright Fumiko. I just hope the baby is half human as well. And to be honest I don't care how many children Caspian and I have. We have all eternity" Funiko laughs softly. "My goodness Narika. You are spoiled. I'm really glad you made up with Caspian that day. You've come so far and now here you are with the biggest family in the world and your a queen. I'm so happy for you. As for your son Silver.....he really likes to be attached to you doesn't he" Narika nods. "Yes but that's what he choose Fumiko. No matter how old he gets he'll always be my little boy and always be attached to me. And so will the new baby. Plus my son is very loyal like his father. I wonder what their doing right now....." She suddenly holds her stomach as the pain came back. "Fumiko I need to get to the hospital. JUMIN!" Jumin comes running and bows immediately. "Yes my Queen!" Narika tells him to get Caspian and get to the hospital. Jumin immediately runs out and searches for Caspian. "King Caspian!" Caspian was in the library reading when he heard Jumin. "Jumin what's the matter?" Jumin explains and Caspian teleports himself to the bedroom and picks up Narika then teleports them both to the hospital for the birth of the baby. Caspian waits in the waiting room and Silver appears by teleportation. "Father is mother ok? Is my little brother coming!" Caspian was a little panicked but calms down. "Yes son.....their both doing just fine. You'll see" Just then a nurse walks out and smiles. "Mr. Caspian. Your wife is ready to see you" Caspian looks down at Silver and they both walk into the room as Narika sits up in the bed holding their new son. "Hello my dear and son. Say hello to the new member of the family. This is Hyoga our new son" Silver looks down at his new brother and slowly reaches his hand out to him and Hyoga grabs his finger which made Silver cry happily. "Hello my little brother.....I'm your big brother Silver. I shall always look after you and protect you with my life......Mother thank you for blessing the family with him" Narika smiles and so does Caspian. "Well done my darling. He is absolutely perfect just like you. I'm sure we'll find out his race as he grows. Little Hyoga. Our second prince" He kisses Narika softly then takes everyone home to the castle and introduces everyone to his new son.