Chapter 11. The Black Forest

"My father has gone to the Black Forest? Wait I've heard of that forest. It's dangerous. What was my dad thinking? I have to go find him or he could be in trouble" Caspian nods. "Go save him Narika. I'm letting you go on your own. I know you'll find him" Narika nods and runs outside and heads to the Black Forest. Mokon was curious. "King Caspian what is the Black Forest?" Caspian thinks. "If I've heard stories that place is very dangerous. Hardly anyone ever comes out in one piece. And right now I trust Narika to save her father. She has to get used to her powers since she's still learning about them. I know my wife will find her father in a dangerous place like that. Heh if she could handle a dangerous and deadly vampire and Blood Moon then she can handle the Black Forest" Monko nods. "I hope she brings her father back. I believe in her" Narika kept running to the Black Forest. "Please be ok dad. I can't be separated from you again" She makes it to the entrance of the Black Forest. "It's true"

"The Black Forest

"The Black Forest. The most dangerous forest around. I'm not afraid. I have to find my dad. Why would he even come here?" She sighs and walks into the forest alone and searches for her father. As she searches for her father someone was watching her from the shadows.

 As she searches for her father someone was watching her from the shadows

"Well well well. What have we here? A girl walking through the most dangerous forest? My so brave. Yet so dumb. Yet also beautiful. But like they say about this place. Nobody lives or comes out. Just you wait girl" The man laughs as he fades into the shadows. Narika keeps searching for her father and avoids all the dangers in the forest while trying to learn her powers but they wouldn't work for her since the only power she knew was mind control. She leans against a tree and sighs. "I have to find my father. He's gotta be here somewhere. I can't give up now" She then sees the sun going down. "Uh oh not the best time for night time. Bad things happen in the Black Forest at night.....maybe I can find my father with soundwaves. IfI just concentrate" She concentrates hard and becomes a giant vampire bat. "It worked! I can transform into a bat! Ok Narika now just try this" She makes a loud screeching sound to see if her father could hear it through the soundwaves. Deep in the forest Delrun barely hears the screech as he sat against a wall holding his chest. "A screech.....who would that be?" He said weakly and he barely managed to send a screech back. Narika receives the screech and searches fir her father from the sky and kept sending soundwaves to him until she found him and she gasped. "Father!" She flies down and turns normal then ran over to him. "Father are you alright?" Delrun opens his eyes and smiles seeing his daughter. "Yes I'm alright Narika. I'm just glad your ok. Its just a scratch" Narika moved his hand on his chest and saw a giant cut and she hisses with anger. "Who did this to you? I'll kill him" Just then a voice spoke. "There won't be any killing other then me killing you" Narika stands up and shouts. "Show yourself! And I'll be killing you! The man walks out of the shadows and smirks. "My big words coming from a weak human" Narika's eyes turn blood red and she hisses. "Oh? Your a vampire like just like that man. Interesting" Narika stands there. "How dare you attack my father. Just who are you? And what are you?" The man explains. "I will gladly tell you who I am little frauline. My name is Luciel and I'm a demon and I hate vampires of any kind" Narika hisses. "Well I've never seen a demon before and you look so......what's the word? Original" Those words struck his heart and he turned white. "Well that's just cruel.....Ahem well I'm going to take your lifes" Narika just stood there. "If my husband was here he would kill you. He's a king" Luciel looks at her. "Did you say King? So that bratty brother of mine became a king. That makes you his queen. His play thing. Caspian got what he wanted. And here I am with nothing!" He punches a tree and Narika thinks. "Wait your Caspian's brother? And perhaps I can do something" Luciel quickly turned around and hits her. "WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO!" Narika didn't feel any pain as she looks at him as he sat against a tree. "Perhaps I can give you what you always wanted Luciel. Just tell me what it is and I'll help you" Luciel looks at her and accepted her kindness. "Well......I've always wanted a family that cared about me. I was jealous of Caspian" Narika thinks as she heals her father then walks over to Luciel. "You can join my family Luciel. Your father is part of the family to" She holds her hand out to him and he looks up at her. "Join your family? You would actually let me join you after what I did to your father?" Narika looks at her father and they both nod. "Of course Luciel. Besides my father can take on any damage" She takes his hand and helps him up. "Come on. Let's get out of this forest together" Luciel slowly follows them out but stops and thinks. "Do you think my father and brother will take me back Narika?" Narika nods. "Of course they will and if they won't then I'll punish them. I have control of Caspian anyway. Now come on Luciel. You'll be my brother in law" Luciel smiles and follows her out of the forest and they return to the castle. When they arrived Luciel went right to his father and Caspian and learned the truth and they accepted him back into the family. Caspian walks over to Narika and hugs her. "I don't know how you do it Narika. But I love the way you change people and make our family bigger" Narika blushes. "I do it for us Caspian. Now our family is even bigger. Including my servant" Mokon walks over to her. "Welcome back my queen. I'm glad you made it back safely. I took care of your son while you were gone" Narika smiles and rubs his head. "Thank you Mokon" She sat down with Caspian and watches her family get along and be happy.