Chapter 18. Hyoga and the Werewolves

Hyoga runs to his brother. "Silver! Silver! You'll never guess what me and mom did!" Silver looks over at him. "What happened Hyoga?" Hyoga smiles. "Mother taught me how to summon my own demon and it actually worked. Now I have this symbol on my forehead. Isn't it awesome Silver?" Silver smiles. "I'm quite surprised Hyoga. You manged to summon a demon. What kind of demon?" Hyoga explains everything. "He has white and purple hair, one purple horn....heh heh I'm just so excited I actually summoned one" Silver rubs his head. "I'm proud of you Hyoga. Now its late. Let's get some sleep alright. Mother and father are working on a way to keep the werewolves away" Hyoga nods and yawns then climbs into bed and falls asleep. But when the moon rised that meant trouble. Tonight was a full moon. At the Werewolf Turf the werewolves were ready to go out and strike and find the half vampire son. The leader stands on his balcony and howls sending off a pack of werewolves towards the vampire city and castle. "Tonight that boy is mine. Ha-ha-ha!" The werewolves run towards Caspian and Narika's city. Narika thinks while sitting in her room. "Caspian let's call our city.....Fangoria City" Caspian thinks. "I thinks that's perfect Narika" Narika smiles. "I knew you'd like the name"