Chapter 12. Narika in trouble

One morning Silver wakes up and looks for his mother but couldn't find her anywhere. "Huh? Where could my mother be? Maybe father knows" He goes to his father and asks him. "Father where's mother? Have you seen her?" Caspian thinks. "No I haven't seen her at all recently. Wait are you saying my queen is missing!!!" Caspian searches the whole castle for Narika. "Narika? Narika where are you? This is no time for games!" He gets everyone to search for Narika but nobody found her. "Where would Queen Narika be?" Mokon questions while searching with Ritsu. "Our Queen couldn't have gone far Mokon. Unless she was taken" Mokon nods and runs to Caspian. "Caspian Ritsu and I think Narika was taken from us. She could be danger" Caspian gets furious and goes full vampire. "I'll tear anyone apart if my Narika gets hurt. I'll send whoever has her to hell. NOBODY TAKES MY NARIKA!!!!!" Caspian was very furious and dashes outside with death in his eyes and searches far and wide for Narika. "I'll kill anyone who gets in my way. Narika wherever you are please be ok. I'll find you. I promise" Meanwhile elsewhere Narika was hanging from a chain breathing heavy and wasn't doing so great. Her body was covered in whipped marks and bruises and a voice speaks to her. "Such a weak vampire. Can't even protect herself from hunters or demons. Oh of course you can't your only half vampire. My mistake and that still makes you weak. Can't even use your so called powers to escape and if you could break free there's nowhere for you to run. Your trapped and you will die here" The voice laughs as multiple whips attack her and she screams unable to do anything. The voice was right. She couldn't use her powers since she was still learning about them. She tries to fight the pain but she just hangs there and cries while breathing heavy. "Caspian......." She whispers afraid. Caspian continues to search for Narika. "I must find her. I just hope she's still alive. I swear if anyone hurts her" He smashes the ground still furious. Silver comes running and looks at his father. "Father I shall help you find mother. Nobody takes my mother from me" Caspian nods. "Your so much like me Silver. Now come on let's go find her" Silver nods and follows his father as they search for Narika together. As they search back at where Narika is the voice speaks again. "Honestly halfling what would any vampire see in you. Especially since your half human. You don't deserve someone. Plus that pathetic spoiled prince......of all people why him. Vampires kill anyone. So why didn't he kill you" Narika just hanged there breathing heavy from the whips. "If your referring to Caspian.....He didn't kill me because he fell in love with me. Caspian would never kill me" The man laughs. "Please he's a full pureblood vampire. Your vampire half won't protect you from me. Your just food now" The man walks out of the shadows and approaches her.

He touches her face and grabs it forcefully and brings his mouth to her neck and bites her hard which made her scream loudly

He touches her face and grabs it forcefully and brings his mouth to her neck and bites her hard which made her scream loudly. Silver hears the scream. "Huh? That was mother......father!" Caspian turns to his son. "What is it Silver?" Silver points in the direction. "I heard mother......someone is torturing her" Caspian becomes furious again  and follows him. The man then unchains Narika and throws her to the ground after wiping his lips. "So disgusting and sweet at the same time. Have fun dying in here" He leaves as Narika tries to stand but she was very weak and sore so she collapsed and barely breathing. "Caspian......please help me....." She blacks out in the center of the room. Silver and Caspian find Narika's location and they run inside. "Narika? Narika where are you?" Caspian shouts. Narika heard him but was blacked out. Silver catches her scent and runs after her and finds her on the ground and gasps. "Mother!" He runs over to her and holds her. "Mother......please don't be dead. Father over here!" Caspian comes running and was shocked to see his love badly injured. "Narika......" He walks over to her and held her close. "Narika I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner and save you. Please don't be dead. I'll kill whoever did this to you" Silver looks around the room then hisses seeing someone. "Ah Caspian you came to save her. How pathetic. So weak hearted. So soft" Caspian hands Narika to Silver and stands up. "So your still alive you bastard. Kazon" Kazon laughs. "Indeed I am Caspian. Still very alive. I took down your precious love and now you and your son will join her. She's only unconscious for now. But soon you three will be dead" Caspian's eyes turn blood red as he fought his old friend while Silver took care of his mother and tried to wake her. "Mother.....please wake up. Don't leave me mother.....please mom please......Mommy I love you. I need you to wake up" He begs and pleads for her to wake up while his father fights. "I choose my path and find new life. You should do the same Kazon. Narika has changed my whole life. And right now your trying to kill her and take her from me. We used to be friends" Kazon laughs. "Yes were friends until you left me alone to find your place and find love. You found a human to love" Caspian tackles him. "She's not just some human! She's more to me then anything in the world. She's my life and you hurt her and tried to kill her. How dare you......HOW DARE YOU HURT MY WIFE!!!!" He grows his claws and starts slashing at him. Kazon tries to dodge his claws but was to slow. Silver kept trying to wake up his mother but she was unconscious and holds her close and takes her to the hospital and waited for his dad to arrive. "Mom......please be ok" He puts his hand on hers. "Don't leave me mom. Please wake up soon" Caspian finishes with Kazon and hurries to the hospital and to Narika's room. "Narika......my darling....." He lays on the bed with her and holds her close. "I won't leave your side. I'll stay with you until you wake up. Please return to me" Silver joins them and cuddles his mom. "I shall do the same father. I'll stay here until she wakes. I can't lose my mother and I never will" Caspian smiles and rubs his head. "Your just like her Silver. She'd be proud of you for what you did today" Silver nods as he rested by his mom and Caspian stays awake holding them.