Special Chapter. Narika's Birthday

Days went by as Narika's family grew but a very special day was coming up for Narika. Her birthday was on the way. But there's a problem nobody knew how old she was now that she's half vampire so it was going to be difficult. Even Narika's brother and father didn't know her age since Delrun gave her and hadn't seen her in years. And since Caspian met her he didn't know either. Everyone tried to guess her age but nobody knew since she looked young. Not even Narika herself knew her age. That's a problem for everyone. So for her birthday everyone was going to do their best and surprise her. The day arrived for Narika's birthday and everyone gets ready for her day. "Silver and Mokon make sure she doesn't leave the bedroom" Silver and Mokon both nod and stand by the bedroom door. "We won't let her get out" Caspian smiles. "Good. The rest we can all handle on our own" He goes back to everyone and they set everything up. Caspian takes Luciel with him to get gifts for her since Caspian likes to spoil her since she's his queen. "What do you think Narika likes Caspian?" Luciel asks curiously since he only just met Narika. Caspian thinks as he walks with his brother. "Hmm well since I've been married to her I think she likes sweets, wine, jewelry, reading. I'm sure theirs lot of stuff she likes. I love to spoil her. Just wish I knew her age. But either way I'll always love her" Luciel thinks. "Well before I was sent to the Black Forest I bought a special wine for vampires. Maybe she'll like it" Caspian thinks. "That's perfect Luciel. That could be your gift to her. I'm going to buy her a new dress or two. Then I'm sure our father and her father plus brother will buy something as well. Unless they put something all together" Luciel nods as they walk together. Back at the castle Narika remains asleep in the bedroom while Silver and Mokon stand guard. "Perhaps your mother would like another servant for her birthday Silver. I am a bit lonely. Would it be alright if I went out and searched for one?" Silver nods. "Sure. I can watch my mother on my own. I am 17 after all" Mokon nods and walks away from the bedroom door and goes to the city where he was from and looks around. "Bleh being back here isn't exactly pleasant but I must find my queen another servant to work with me and someone just like me as well" He searches through the city. "I'm still thankful for my queen. I have a better life because of her. I never want to be set free" He looks around the city and finds someone like him for a servant.

 I never want to be set free" He looks around the city and finds someone like him for a servant

"Yes that boy will work" He walks over to the boy and talks with him. "Me? Work for a Queen? It does sound like fun. By the way I'm Ritsu" Mokon smiles. "It would satisfy my queen to have another servant in her life" Ritsu thinks and looks at him. "And just how do I become a servant like you did Mokon?" Mokon thinks. "Well later today when I present you to her she'll change you" Ritsu nods. "Alright then I'm in. I'll join you" Mokon smiles and takes him back to the castle and gets him ready for Narika while everyone was still getting ready while Narika was still asleep since she's been tired lately. Caspian returns with Luciel and their gifts for Narika then Caspian goes to check on Silver. "Silver did she leave the room? And where's Mokon?" Silver shook his head. "Mother didn't even wake up yet and Mokon went to get her another servant. He should be back soon. But I stayed guard the whole time by myself and didn't mind. Because I'm a loyal son" Caspian smiles and rubs his head. "Nicely done Silver. Your doing an excellent job. Now it's my turn to wake her and get her ready" Silver nods and goes inside the room with him. Caspian walks over to his sleeping queen and smiles then kisses her softly. "Wake up my darling. You've been sleeping half the day already. Today is special" Narika slowly opens her eyes and rubs them. "I guess I overslept today" Silver walks over to her and sat on the bed with a smile. "Come on mother wake up. You can't miss out on today. Everyone is waiting for you" Narika looks at them curiously then gets up and walks over to the closet. "My dear I have a suggestion on what to wear today" Caspian said as he joins her and picks a dress for her. "This one"

Narika nods and goes behind the curtain and gets dressed and Caspian smiles

Narika nods and goes behind the curtain and gets dressed and Caspian smiles. "I want you to look beautiful today my love. Everyone would love to see your beauty today" Narika walks out from behind the curtain and Caspian was mesmerized by her beauty and he kneels. "My Queen simply beautiful" Silver even kneeled seeing his mother so beautiful. "Mother nobody can compare to your beauty" Narika blushes and laughs softly. "Thank you boys" Silver then walks over to her and put a blindfold on her and Caspian took her downstairs to everyone. "Alright my darling I hope your ready for your surprise" Narika was curious. "Alright Caspian I'm ready" They get to the bottom of the stairs and Caspian removes the blindfold and everyone shouted. "Happy Birthday Queen Narika!" Narika gasps from the surprise.

 "Happy Birthday Queen Narika!" Narika gasps from the surprise

"Oh everyone......this is beautiful. Thank you my family" Caspian smiles. "All for you my dear" Ritsu looks over at Narika. "Wow so she's the Vampire Queen that you serve Mokon" Mokon nods and takes him over to him and bows. "My queen my gift to you. Another boy for you as a new servant. I told him everything and he has agreed to join you" Narika smiles. "Thank you Mokon. It would be nice to have two servants" Ritsu bows in respect. "Its very nice to meet you Queen Narika. My name is Ritsu. It would be an honor to serve you even though I'm just a human" Narika smiles. "I don't care if your a human. I'm half human myself" She places him under her spell and he smiles and his purple eyes turn red and he kneels to her. "Thank you for accepting me. Your wish is my command my queen. I shall work with Mokon and serve you. I never want to be free. This is my life now" Caspian smiles and kisses her softly then they dance together. This was a birthday Narika will never forget.