Chapter 10. Narika's New Servant

Caspian takes Narika outside and they search for servants. Even if it meant leaving their town and search in cities where its a bigger world and easier to find things. Plus Narika was still trying to understand that she had the ability to control people but she wasn't quite sure on how to use her power the right way so she was worried her powers wouldn't work for her. "Don't worry my dear I'm sure you'll find some servants. I won't let you fail. From what I know humans have such sweet blood once you claim them and take control of them. Like I did with you but I didn't take control of you since I love you. You would've become my servant instead of my wife like you are now" Narika smiles feeling a bit better. "Thank you Caspian. You always know what to say to me. And your right I'm not going to fail at finding a servant" Caspian smiles and strokes her cheek then kisses her softly. "That's my girl. Now let's keep looking. Look their's a city nearby we'll check there for your first servant" Narika nods and heads to the city and looks around as her skin starts to burn but Caspian blocks the sun so it can't hurt her. Narika smiles as they walk to the city. Caspian thinks as they walk around. "Narika wait here under this tree I shall be right back" Narika stays put as Caspian runs into a store and buys something then runs back out to her. "Here Narika use this umbrella to block the sunlight. I wouldn't want you to get burned" She takes the umbrella and uses it. "Thank you Caspian. Now let's find a servant for me. It must be someone who will be loyal and useful. But who would possibly become a servant like that?" Caspian thinks and looks around the city. "Hmmm there must be someone who would be worthy for you Narika. Come let's search" They walk through the city together but didn't have any luck. "I'm never going to find a servant in this city Caspian" Narika said as she sighs. Caspian thinks when suddenly a boy ran into him and fell.

 Caspian thinks when suddenly a boy ran into him and fell

"S....sorry I didn't see where I was going sir" Caspian looks down at the boy and helps him up. "That's quite alright no damage done. Hm? Your face looks injured. What happened?" The boy tells him he was getting beat up for being a weakling. Caspian thinks then looks at Narika. "Narika my darling this could be your opportunity. He could become your servant" Narika thinks and looks at the boy. "I'd do anything to show I'm not weak" Narika walks over to the boy and held his chin gently. "What is your name boy?" The boy replied. "My name is.....Mokon" Narika smiles. "My name is Narika and you say you'll do anything to prove yourself?" Mokon nods. "Yes I'll do anything" He notices that she had fangs and stepped back a bit. "A....are you a vampire?" She nods. "We both are. I'm Queen Narika and Caspian here is my King. We won't hurt you. We can help you. I'm searching for a servant of my own. Perhaps you can help me Mokon" Mokon thinks and looks at her. "Your saying you'll help me be stronger if I become your servant?" Narika nods as Mokon kneels. "I will become your servant my Queen. Take me and use me. Take my life" She crouches down and smiles. "Galdly....this might hurt a little" She bites his neck and he grunted but accepted his new life as he closed his eyes and let Narika do her job and turns him into her servant. Mokon slowly opens his eyes and they were red and grew fangs then he looks up at his mistress and kisses her hand pledging his loyalty to her. "I am yours now my Queen. My life is yours now. I have no will of my own. I will do anything you say" Narika was surprised her power actually worked for a first try. "I'll take very good care of you Mokon. And now you are stronger then any human. You are my human servant forever. Theirs no turning back now" Mokon nods. "Yes my Queen. I feel happy to serve you" Caspian hears someone coming. "Mokon prove yourself to your mistress and show her what you can do" Mokon nods as three other boys show up and charge at Mokon but he dodges them and kicks them into a wall. "I am no longer weak.....I am Mokon servant of Queen Narika. I will never show my weakness" The three other boys didn't know what just happened but they got up and ran for their lives. Narika smiles and held Mokon from behind. "Nicely done Mokon. You will make me very proud" Mokon nods. "Thank you my queen. I shall do all I can to satisfy you. I never want to go back to my normal life. This feels so much better. In fact I hated my normal life. Nobody really cared about me. I lived on my own. But now I feel useful and strong thanks to you. And I'll have a better home" Caspian smiles. "Well done my love. Your very own servant. Let's return home" Narika and Mokon both nod and return to their castle. Mokon smiles following them and thought to himself. "I will always obey my queen. I must do what I'm told. I belong to Queen Narika now. My new life begins as a servant" He thinks of something else. "My queen if I don't satisfy you are you going to take my blood or kill me?" Narika stops walking and looks at him. "Mokon I'm not a full vampire myself. I'm only half vampire. I'd never kill anyone. In fact I've never killed anyone in my life. And I would never kill you. I'd always forgive you like I did with Caspian. After I ran away from him he was under the control of the Blood Moon and he wanted to kill me. But I manged to save him from it" Mokon nods feeling a bit better. "Good thank you my queen. I always want to see you happy" Narika smiles as they return home but Jumin walks over to Narika with some unsettling news.