Chapter 13. Recovery

Days go by as Narika remains in the hospital unconscious from the pain she faced with Kazon. Caspian and Silver have never left her side once but they were becoming pale. A nurse walks in and gives them each a cup of blood then checks on Narika. "W....will my wife be alright Nurse?" Caspian said as he drank from his cup and the nurse nods. "Of course King Caspian. She should be comimg around and should start waking up. But when she wakes she'll have to remain here until her injuries recover. Caspian wanted to shout but he sighs. "I won't be able to take her home......I won't be able to hold her in my arms. I'll be alone again without her" The nurse thinks and looks over at Narika. "I suppose you can take her home. But you must tend to her every need when she wakes up" Caspian immediately stands up. "Of course I will nurse. I always tend to her and make sure she's ok. But I was such a fool to not pay attention to her when she was kidnapped from me" Silver walks over to his mother and strokes her cheek. "Mother we're going home and so are you" Caspian walks over to her and picks her up gently bridal style and takes her back home. "I'll make sure that you recover my love. I know I said nobody would ever hurt you again but I was wrong and I'm sorry" He presses his forehead against hers gently and kisses her softly as they get home. Delrun runs over to them. "Is she alright?" Caspian nods. "Yes Delrun everything is ok. I'm going to take care of her right now until she wakes up. Mokon, Ritsu here now!" Ritsu and Mokon run to him and they bow. "We shall you help you take care of the queen" Caspian nods and heads to the bedroom and the boys follow him and help him with Narika and they wait for her to wake up. Narika remains unconscious while Caspian, Mokon and Ritsu take care of her. "Caspian I think Queen Narika is to weak to wake up. Would giving her blood help?" Ritsu thinks while looking at Caspian and he thinks. "That could work. But we would have to have a big supply of blood for her and hook it up to her so she can receive it. Unless......I give her my blood. She's never had my blood before" He walks up to the bed and strokes her cheek gently. "Narika.....I'm going to give you my blood to help you wake up. So please accept it" He kisses her softly then bites the other side of her neck gently and sends his blood into her like the day he changed her. "Please my dear. Accept my blood to save you" Suddenly Narika's eyes slowly start to open. Mokon and Ritsu both gasp. "Queen Narika!" Caspian stops biting her and looks at her. "Narika? Narika are you alright my dear?" He puts his hand on her cheek and she slowly puts her hand on his hand. "C.....Caspian. is that you?" Her sight was still a bit blurry and she rubs her eyes as Caspian smiles. "Yes my love it's me. I'm so glad your finally woke up. I had to give you some of blood. Your safe now. You were out for days" Narika blinks a few times and smiles as her vision focused. "Oh Caspian....." He smiles and hugs her gently and holds her close kissing her deeper then ever. "I missed having you in my arms my love. Mokon, Ritsu! Go tell everyone she's awake" They both nod and run out of the room and they tell everyone. "QUEEN NARIKA IS AWAKE!" Silver immediately runs to them and runs into the room. "MOTHER!" He jumps into her arms and buries his face in her chest crying. "Mother your ok and your awake. Sniff I missed you mother" She smiles and holds him close and rubs his head gently. "Shhhh shhh it's alright Silver mommy's here" He kept crying and clings to her tightly. "Mother....." He nuzzles her and doesn't let go of her. Delrun and Victor walk in and they both smile. "My little sister is alright. We were so worried about you Narika. I'm so glad you survived. I'd lose myself if I lost you again" He hugs her gently and she smiles hugging him. "You won't lose me again Victor" Delrun walks over. "I knew you would wake up Narika. My little girl can get through anything" Narika smiles at her father as she kept holding Silver. "It's nice to see everyone again. I was afraid I would never wake up. I felt like I was in an endless nightmare. But then I heard Caspian in my head and he pulled me awake. Caspian did you deal with that vampire friend of yours?" He nods and holds her. "Yes Narika. He's long gone for now. I broke my promise to keep you safe from harm. I'm so sorry my love" Narika rubs his cheek. "Its not your fault and don't blame yourself Caspian. Never blame yourself. I know you won't break your promise. I just wasn't careful that time. I even try to fight him off but I lost and was taken" Caspian looks at her and put his hand on hers. "Narika......" He smiles softly. "You have a lot to catch up on Narika" Victor said as she nods and everyone laughs. Silver looks up at his mother. "Mother please never leave me again. While you were unconscious I got you this for whenever you would wake up" He hands her a small box and she takes it and opens it then gasped softly. Inside the box was a locket.

She opens the locket and inside were two pictures

She opens the locket and inside were two pictures. The first one was him as a baby and her holding him and the second one was him grown up and laying across her lap. Narika smiles as tears fall. "Oh Silver.....It's beautiful" Silver smiles and kisses her cheek. "I love you mother. I don't want anyone else in the world. My mother is the only person that matters to me. Heh I'm your little nightmare mom. I'll never leave you" She smiles and hugs him tightly and he does the same. "Your definitely my son Silver" Silver nuzzles her. "I always will be mother" Narika presses her forehead against his and he does the same. Caspian smiles watching them and holds them both and rubs his eyes. "My loving family. I'll never let this happen again" Everyone in the room smiled.