Chapter Twenty Five

As promised, this chapter does have Jake’s P.O.V in it :D But, it starts off as Alex’s, so yeah. I don’t need confused readers! >.<

-Chapter Twenty Five-

I’m so confused right now.

No text messages. No calls. No emails. No anything! Jake hadn’t talked to me at all! It’s been, what, three days now?

Why isn’t he talking to me?

I don’t want to sound like some kind of stalker — or anything along those lines for the matter — but I want to talk to him! I want to see him. I want to get in contact with him in any way possible.

“Are you sure he’s okay?” I asked London for the hundredth time today.

“Yeah, I think I would know. I am his sister, am I not?”

“Hmph. Why hasn’t he been talking to me? Has he been talking to you guys at all?” I asked, looking from Dan to London.

“Nope!” Danielle replied.

“Yeah, kind of,” London said.

“What do you mean by kind of?”

“He’s been talking, but he seems really out of it. I think there’s something wrong with him. . .”

“There is nothing wrong with him! Maybe he’s just as confused as I am?”

“Probably. Want me to try calling him?” London offered.

“Sure.” I nodded my head at her and crossed my legs and sat Indian style.

She fished out her phone from her purse, and began dialing away on the keypad. “Hello?” She paused. “Are you okay, Jake? You’ve seemed out of it lately. Er-no. Really? Should I tell her? Too bad. Okay. . . Yes. I’m at her house right now. Are you sure you’re—”

London stopped talking as she placed her phone face-down on my bed. “He hung up on me.”

“Are you kidding me? This boy doesn’t make any sense!” Dan stated. “First he kisses the girl, then he won’t even talk to her? What is wrong with your family, London?”

“I don’t know. He’s just confused.”

“About?” I drawled.

“You. He doesn’t know what to do right now. . . Or at least that’s what he told me.”

“I have an idea. How about you two go to him, and ask him in person?” I suggested.

“Ask him what?”