Chapter seventeen

Klaus had taken me away to another romantic date, this time we were in a fancy restaurant, most likely far from Mystic Falls, he had made sure the restaurant was empty besides us.

"So how is everyone?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Rebekah misses her friend, Kol won't stop pestering me, and Elijah has been trying to give me advice on how to date someone" he rolled his eyes, but by the small smile on his face I could tell he was fond of their antics. I reached to grab the salt, only for him to gently grab my wrist. "What happened to the mark?" He demanded, never raising his voice but needing to know

"I uh had Bonnie make a potion" I replied, dropping my gaze, I'd heard of his temper and I really didn't want to be on the receiving end.

Instead of yelling I felt him tilt my head up. "For what love?" He asked with a tilted head.

"I needed the boys and I couldn't get a hug without hurting you" sheepishly I withdrew my wrist from his grip, grabbing my water.

"I am sorry for that" he apologized again.

It had been two months since the night Damon and Stefan left to go take care of Chad, Klaus and I had been on many dates, and we did sleep together on our five week anniversary after we started getting serious.

"Hey" I caught his guilty gaze, laying my hand on his. "It's okay, and besides the plus side of that ordeal is that you and my best friends are on relatively good terms."

"The Salvatore brother didn't seem very happy that I was your soulmate" he spoke "how long does you potion last?"

"Bonnie said it should last a month, but with the soulmate mark, the burning should cease when we finish the bond, which I'm guessing we already did" I saw him get a cheeky grin.

"Yes I'd say we did that quite well"

"Klaus" I felt my face flush, burning my cheeks.

"You are beautiful when you blush" he remarked, smirking when I flushed a shade deeper.

"Anyway" I cleared my throat trying to change the subject "I'm happy that everything worked out"

"Yes well the amount of groveling I had to do for this was well worth it" he smiled
standing up, and getting down on one knee. When I realized what he was doing, I gasped, my hands flying to my mouth. "Daisy Scott, my love, would you do me the honor of marrying me" he spoke quietly, a grin on his face.

I nodded enthusiastically, while he slid the ring on my finder, it had little daisy flowers around the diamond.

we both stood up, I jumped into his arms, happy tears starting to form in my eyes. "It's beautiful" I laughed, happy to be with the one person I knew I was meant to be with forever.

"I'm glad you like it my love" I could feel his grin, leaning back I kissed him, it was sweet and passionate, something I always liked about kissing him.

"I love you" I spoke, a grin big on my face.

"I love you, my always and forever"

Klaus and I walked along the busy city streets, leaving me to wonder where we actually were, I carried my heels in my right hand, my left was intertwined with my fiancé's. There just wasn't anyway I was walking in heels, besides I liked feeling the cool concrete on my feet.

We walked near a dark ally, suddenly Klaus collapsed next to me, a man with a crazy look in his eyes was standing over my soulmate, who's neck was at an awkward angle.

"You must be Daisy" he spoke, having the same accent of a certain Mikaelson family.

"I am, who are you?" A tremor of nerves raced up my spine, this guy obviously didn't have good intentions.

"My name is Finn, I apologize for my brother, he was always such a beast" why was he apologizing? Klaus didn't do anything wrong

"What do you want from me Finn?" I asked, backing up slightly, wanting to put as much distance between the mystery Mikaelson sibling and me.

"The thing you're carrying is an abomination, I cannot allow it to ever be born" he growled moving forward slightly.

"What abomin... am I pregnant?" My hand went to my stomach, feeling the non-existent bump, and shielding it from him. A warm feeling bubbled up in my chest, there was only one person who could be the father.

"I'm sorry" the world went black before my eyes, a sharp pain in the back of my skull.

Daisy's ring