Changes

No ones pov-

"SHIZUNE, SAKURA, come here and help me, he's lost too much blood!!" Tsunade shouts.
Meanwhile Sasuke sat outside the room on a chair with hands in his hair and elbows on his knees.
"How did it come to this. How could I let this happen. I did hate him, but I didn't want him to do this to himself. This isn't the person I had a bond with, what have I done to him." Sasuke thought while a tear slipped down his pale cheeks.
He looked up as he felt a hand on his shoulder.
"Is he going to be okay?" A very concerned and serious voice asked him.
"I don't know, but I hope he is, or I don't know how I'll live with myself, Shikamaru." Sasuke answered looking up to him and then moving his eyes down to the floor, not caring about how he sounds right now.
"What exactly happened? And how are you.." Shikamaru asked but got interrupted.
"I came here to kill him." That's all that Sasuke could say. He felt the hand moving off of his shoulder as he looked up at Shikamaru, who now stared him dead with wide eyes.
"But you couldn't." A voice came from a distance. The figure came upto them.
He had both his eyes filled with tears, and anger.
"Kakashi... sense-"
"I'm no sensei of yours. I don't know what stopped you from killing him, but if he dies, I won't stop myself or ANYONE from killing you." He said in a rough and angered voice that sent a pain through Sasuke's heart. Never did he think that his own sensei would say that to him. But he couldn't reply a word of explanation to him. He lost that position the moment he decided to abandon his friends.
No one said a word after that. They just waited and prayed in silence.

After a few minutes, Sakura came out of the room with dried tear traces on her cheeks, looking down.
"I want only Sasuke to come inside, you two can come after we're done talking. He'll make it. He lost too much blood, but he won't die." Sakura said plainly, without any expression on her face or voice, she grabbed Sasuke by the wrist and pulled him inside the room with her, he quietly went along. Kakashi and Shikamaru let out a relieving sigh.
"Should we go after them? What if Sasuke tries to pull something?" Shikamaru said to Kakashi.
"No. I trust them. All of them. Let them have this one. We'll indulge only if we need to." Kakashi replied with closed eyes.

(Outside the room Naruto now rested in)

Sasuke's pov:

I quietly went along with Sakura. I was too messed up in my head to even talk to her right now. I noticed how she didn't even look me in the eye, even though everyone knows she likes me, Naruto must be an important person to her for her to be this serious. And I hurt him. She stopped right outside the door and turned around, staring me in my eyes. And they didn't just stare at me, they held anger, and disappointment.
"I know what you tried to do with him. I knew you hated him, and that you both would end up fighting over for whatever reasons you do, but I didn't think you would steep this low to try to kill him, while he was already suicidal." She spoke her words, and they sent a pain of guilt through my heart. I didn't say anything. Those scenes kept repeating in my head again and again.

Him moving my sword to his chest and inserting it inside his own chest, him not even moving, his dull eyes not leaving mine, as if he felt soo much pain that he was numb to it all. It was like he had giving up on himself.
"I'll help you prove that my love for you is nothing but a worthless feeling I don't deserve to have." His voice said as if they were his last words.

My head hurt and the feeling in my chest tightened.
"One question. What stopped you,Sasuke? Why didn't you just severe that bond of yours with him that you always wanted to?"
"He said...he said that he.. l-loved me. And the thought of losing him after he said that to me, and watching him like.. that. I couldn't get myself to go any further. I don't know why." I finally spoke what came to my mind, i clenched my fists, trying not to cry.
Sakura stares at me for a minute and without a word, pulls me into the room.
I see Naruto on the bed, bandages covering almost half his body, I notice ointment applied on his wrist, and chest, for the cuts. With his eyes closed, he laid there in silence. Tears formed in my eyes at that sight, at the fact that he said he wanted this. He was willing to die without a care. I couldn't even start to imagine what was going through his mind. All I wanted was for him to be alive.
We both go up to the sleeping boy, and Sakura shakes him lightly, to wake him up. His eyes slowly open to see us both standing beside him. Sakura on the right side of his bed, and me on the left. He tried to sit up but groaned in pain. I tightened my fists. He sat up with the help of Sakura. We all just stared at each other for a while, before Sakura broke the silence.

Naruto's pov:

I woke up as I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is the white ceiling. Hospital? Or heaven? Did I die or am I.. wait, Sakura? Sasuke? In the same room? What's going on?
I tried to sit up, but my body ached too much. I notice my body all wrapped up in bandages and some weird cream like thing on my cuts. Then I remembered.
I WAS GONNA DIE. Sasuke tried to kill me and I decided to give up right there. All the scenes in my head replayed before I probably passed out from blood loss. Did Sasuke bring me here? What was going on? Why didn't I Die.
Many questioned circled my mind but Sakura broke the flow,

"Why."

I just looked down. I didn't even know what to respond.
"I saw the cuts Naruto. I know you did that to yourself. And they're definitely not just new. Your skin looks like you did this for quiet a while now."
"Sakura.. i.. i jus-"

"SO YOU DIDN'T KEEP THE PROMISE, BIG DEAL!?" Sakura yelled with a cracking voice. My eyes opened wide at her words.

"WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT I WANTED YOU DEAD FOR THAT, HUH?!! WHAT MADE YOU THINK IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT?! SO WHAT IF I LOVED HIM?! WHY DO THIS NARUTO?! WHY?! Why..."
I stare at Sakura with closed eyes and tears flowing down her cheeks, her fists clenched as she struggled to speak but failed. Sasuke just stared at her, and looked down. Well. There's no point in lying now. If I didn't die now, I'll die later.

"It wasn't just because of the promise."
They just stared at me as I finally spoke.
"It's because of how deep my bond with him is, it's the first one ever to be this deep. It's because how much it matters to me, that I wanted to save it. It's because I love him. I have loved him for as long as I have lived. I realised so when I thought it was my last time speaking to him, alive. I wanted him to know my last thoughts. I know you love him too, Sakura, and I disappointed you and myself, and the whole village. I honestly thought that if I disappeared, no one would even notice, and I still do, I think my existence is not even necessar-" I felt a strong slap on my face, stopping me from completing the sentence.

It was Sakura. My tears fell, and my mask broke. I just let them flow silently, not moving from my position, my hand on the cheek she slapped. She wiped her tears and looked over to Sasuke who just stood there in shock.
"Now you explain. Everything." Sakura said with her index finger pointing at Sasuke.
There was a dead silence in the room for at least 5 minutes, until Sasuke broke it.
.
.