Normal.. day?

-Time skip to next month-

Naruto's pov-

It's been a month since that incident. I haven't exactly been getting sleep, I lie that I do. But I do feel better than before. Sasuke hasn't left the village again, to my surprise, he said his goal can wait for a while, I didn't actually think he'd even think of postponing his mission. I know it means a lot to him. I hope I'm not a burden to him.

Sakura has been surprisingly kind. She doesn't hit me, but she does yell at me for every silly thing, typical Sakura, but still, it helps, anything normal happening around me helps me get better, being treated like a patient doesn't exactly help move on from a bad past.

Honestly I don't even know what normal is sometimes.

But now I am better than what I used to be. That's for sure. Sakura doesn't cling all the time to Sasuke. I still can't believe she said what she did to me that might. Sasuke and I haven't exactly had the talk yet. I know I know!

I WILL SOMEDAY! And it's not like he's making any effort, but he is focused on taking care of me 24/7, I feel like a child, but it's sweet. He scolds me al the time, when I don't rest or when I don't eat on time. I'm not used to the attention, but I don't mind it. I understand that they're doing it for me, I just don't want to be a burden to anyone.

"Hello?!?! I'm saying something you deaf shit???" Sasuke yelled at me annoyingly.

Yeah not exactly normal but it's better than being treated as if you're disabled or something.

"I hear you Sasugay, you're the one making me deaf you idiot."
I say smirking.

"HUH? I'm asking if you took your medicine you little shit obviously I'll yell if you go into your Lala land again"

"I'm sorry, I did take the meds, hey Sasuke?" I asked ignoring his scolding.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Thanks for being there, for me." I said genuinely.

"HUUUH, don't make me all weird?!? Obviously I have to be there for such an idiot, you can't even get up on time for the world." Sasuke said with a slight blush, failing to hide it from me, earning a chuckle from me.

"What's so damn funny huh?" He asked flustered.
I got up and got reallyyyyyy close to him, I could see him getting nervous as my face was right I'm front of his. I love torturing that Uchiha. Brings me pleasure.
I tightly put my hands around his waist as he gasped in surprise, and then I grinded my thigh against his already rising problem down there. He couldn't help but moan a little, with a red face.

"W-what a-aa-are you d-doing Narut- Ah..hmm s-stop.."

"You look cute when you blush, little Sasugay" I kissed his cheek and went out my house, leaving Sasuke standing there in shock, anytime now..
.......
......
.....
"I WILL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND FEED THEM TO MY SUMMONING SNAKE AND TAKE YOUR BONES AND USE THEM AS WEAPONS OR FRAME THEM UP IN MY ROOM JUST YOU WAIT YOU SNEAKY PIECE OF-"

I smirked hearing him yell from the inside of house,
"I'll be on the training grounds Uchiha, catch me if you can" I shouted teasingly.
"Ohhhhh you're on" He opened the door and raced behind me towards the grounds.

Sakura was waiting for us on the training ground.
And as obviously as expected I came first,
"Aha, look who came first little Sasug-"
I felt him pounce on me covering my mouth, he hates when I insult him in front of Sakura, he loves his Uchiha pride.

Sasuke's pov-

OHHHHHHmygod I would have already KILLED this boy if he wasn't recovering right now. Before he could say anything in front of Sakura I jumped on top of him and covered his stupid mouth with my hand.
For some reason, instead of struggling to get out of my hold, he became red, and it looked it he was.. MOANING? Huh?
I suddenly realised the position we were in. I was sitting on him, and in a very wrong area, I felt his boner under me, THAT PERVERT!! I felt him move his lower body up as he tried to grind against me, for the SECOND time today. I bit my lip, trying not to moan, and then it hit me, SAKURA WAS WATCHING US. I quickly got off the blond and turned my face the other way around, trying to hide my
red-as-a-tomato face.

"Uhhh, am I disturbing..something?" Sakura said trying to look away from us.
Naruto got up and swung his hands around both our necks and pulled us closer.

"Oh god silly, obviously you're not interrupting anything, isn't that right Sas-uke??" Naruto said with an evil grin.

"H-huh? Obviously not." I tried to hide my stutter.

"Well this is an interesting sight, you guys are sure getting along better than ever"
Kakashi sensei arrived, obviously late, with a taunt, as always.

"YOU'RE LATE!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled, and I simply glared at him as he kept his porn book inside.

"Oh I just got lost on the path of-"

"PORN?" Naruto yelled cutting him off.

"Now now, no need to get personal, let's start the mission, it's the-"

"Not the cat again please, when will we go on normal missions, aren't we like 18 now?" I said annoyingly.

"You know the reason well. We all need time. And Lady Tsunade simply thinks we aren't ready for a serious mission yet. So no more questions. Let's go." He said in a serious tone.

"Ohhhhh come onnnnn" Naruto whined.

Me and Sakura just nodded, understanding the meaning behind it. I know Naruto isn't ready to get back on track yet, I can see he still puts on a mask and smiles when something hurts him. I can see it on his face without him telling him. Sakura agrees with me. But we can't tell him that. So we say we all need the time. None of us want him to feel like he's a burden, when he's not.

We all just grab the whining blond and drag him with us for the mission.