I know you

It had been a while since Naruto had a reunion with his Team. Especially such an emotional one. He didn't see any of this coming. He was in his bed resting, while Sasuke sat next to his bed silently, obviously not knowing what to say.
Sakura had gone home, and Kakashi stayed outside the room, just in case something were to happen.

Sasuke's pov:
He's right in front of me. Something in my heart calms me down thinking he's still alive. How am I suppose to explain to him that I came to kill him but I couldn't because I love him? How was I suppose to make him feel better, in any way? I obviously wasn't going back to that snake anytime now. Itachi's death can wait.

I just stared at almost asleep face, he looked soo calm, he didn't look hurt, of course they both didn't have the 'talk' yet, but Naruto recovering completely was the priority. I could see the tear marks on his whispered cheeks, his skin looked soo smooth, but scarred.

I saw his hand hanging off the bed, I lowkey smirked to myself, he always was a lousy sleeper. I held his hand to put it back on the bed, but he suddenly took hold of one of my fingers tightly, like a little baby, and brought it to his chest.
I felt his small hands hold my finger tighter in his sleep, and I smiled at the sight. I then realised how the same hands took hold of my sword and placed it on his own chest. I shook my head to get those thoughts out, but instead I stared crying. I closed my eyes and silently cried to myself. My eyes shot wide open when I felt a hand wiping my tears away, I look up to see Naruto sitting up and smiling lightly at me. I quickly wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up, I really didn't mean to, how do you feel?" I asked, ignoring the fact that he just saw me crying, again.
"I heard you crying while I held your finger, uh.. heh sorry about that, you know I'm a child when it comes to sleep." He said nervously with his hand scratching his head. I lightly chuckled at the cute blond.

"I know, you don't need to explain, I know you."

"....."
"...."
"..."
".."
"."

"I'm soo sorry Narut-"
"Shut up teme, you saved me, and I think I did too, that's enough. I think I've slapped you hard enough this time." He said cutting me off.
I looked at him with more tears in my eyes.
"But I nearly KILLED you and you're not suppose to forgive me and I'm the one that should be suffering not you and you're the one who should be saved not me and i shouldn't have-"
I felt his hand on my lips, 
cutting me mid-sentence.
"Shh. Just shut up, I thought you Uchihas only speak the HN language but look at you blabbering now."
"Hn, are you even listening to me dobe-" he cut me off again and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I know, you don't need to explain, I know you too."

He said in a soft voice. I looked in his eyes, his face was soo close. The warmth was soo comforting. He looked in my eyes and then my lips, and then back at my eyes. Our lips parted enough, we leaned in closer, his lips slightly touched mine for a second and then backed away a little nervously.
I couldn't take it. I grabbed his neck and smashed my lips onto his parted soft ones roughly. And he kissed back instantly.

No one's pov:
The two figures kept kissing each other hungrily and then parted, panting for air.
"Wow, watching it is even better than reading it, not gonna lie." Both of the boys froze and turned towards the voice.

"You pervert!! When did you come in?!"
"And WHY were you WATCHING?!"
Both the males shouted at their sensei who stood by the door, smiling at them sheepishly.

"Oh I just got worried because it got too quiet all of a sudden, so I decided to check up on you two but obviously there was already some business going on here." Kakashi said teasingly to both the figures, who now blushed and looked embarrassed.
"I think you're safe, so I'll be heading home. Sasuke will stay the night with you here, that alright?" Kakashi said to Naruto, glaring at Sasuke.
"Y-yeah, o-of course. I don't have anywhere else to go anyways." Sasuke said stuttering a little, causing Naruto to chuckle.
"Well, goodnight you two, I'll come by in the morning, we have a lot to discuss." Kakashi left with a poof.

It was just Naruto and Sasuke now, staring at each other awkwardly.
"Uhm, well  you heard him, you should get rest. I'll sleep on the couch." Sasuke said getting up and turning around to walk away but a hand that held his stopped him. He turned around to see Naruto holding his hand.
"Stay." Was all he said.
"I am here, I'll be on the couch just call me if you nee-"
"Stay with me. Here." Naruto said with a serious voice.
Sasuke stared at the blond for a second, it was like they didn't even need to communicate with words, they could just read the other's face. He came upto the blond and laid beside him on the same bed. He blond got closer and snuggled his face into the raven's chest. The raven put his arms around the blond, cuddling with him softly, and placing a kiss on his forehead before sleeping.
"You rescued me with your love, now I'll protect you with mine." Sasuke softly whispered to the sleeping blond.
They both comfortably fell into a deep sleep.