Morning

The next morning-

A raven opened his eyes when he felt the sunlight hit his eyes for a little too long, he gets up and yawns with his eyes closed.
He looks over to the blond sleeping like a baby next to him in the same bed.

Oh boy, this is going to be awkward, I am n o t ready to talk about yesterday. I should DEFinately sneak out when I have the chance.
He thought while getting up but a hand caught the fabric of his shirt. He looked over to see the blond holding onto it while still being asleep. His heart skips a beat at the sight.
Naruto looks so..peaceful. Happy. I want him to forever have this look on that stupid face of his. He smiles to himself and sits back on the bed admiring the blond.

Naruto's pov-

Abzhzj noooo, it's soo soft, why is it going away, no give my pillow back!! He mumbled in his sleep softly when sasuke tried to get out of bed but sat back. Naruto pulled the raven's shirt, making him fall on the bed again next to himself and wrapped his hands around his whole body and squeezed it like it was a big ass pillow.

Hmmmm..hehehehe (🤤) He smiled sheepishly in his sleep while choking the life out of the raven next to him.

"AAH, dobe!! Cut it out!! Ca-nt
br-eeaathhhh!!" A chocked voice broke the amazing dream.

I opened my eyes slowly when I heard a faint annoying voice in my room, and the first thing I see in front of my face is Sasuke trying to breathe and get out of my..gRiP?! OOP.
Okay now I'm in trouble. Abort.
I realise I am the one choking sasuke like he was some pillo- OHH that explains the dream! An anime sweat drops off my face as I suddenly pull my hands off him and nervously laugh-
"Ehh..hehh..sorry about t-that, I just had a weird ahem dream" I say nervously.
Sasuke looking almost dead gets up from his position and hits an actual pillow on my face harshly. Ouch okay.
"HEY!! What the heck was that for" I narrow my eyes and glare at him. He glares back.
"Because I didn't want my reason of death being suffocated by best friend who mistook him as pillow" He says annoyingly and I blush immediately.
"H-huh, come on I said soryyy okayyy?" I whine at him only for him to make his glare harder. He turns his head to the other side and pouts slightly, "hn. whatever." He buffs out rudely. I chuckle from the inside and then my eyes widen real big.
I didn't get a nightmare this time.
Ever since that day Sasuke saved me, I had been getting nightmares that he might leave again and I would kill myself or he'd come back and kill me or the villagers would. But I didn't get one yesterday night. I give myself a pained smile, but a genuine one.

Sasuke's pov-

I look back at the dobe and notice him giving a smile. I wouldn't call it his usual bright smile, but a little..sad? I guess? If that makes sense. But like not pained. Like he's relived.
So I ask him before thinking twice.
"Naruto, what's wrong?" I ask.
He looks back at me nervously.
"Uh heh, it's nothing teme. Just..thanks for staying by my side." He says softly.
I smirk. "Just saving you from your nightmares." I wink at him and he widened his eyes and blushes. And then it hit me.
"Wait, did I actually..you get nightmares?" I speak in realisation. He lowers his head.
"Sometimes..yeah, really bad ones.. actually it's an regular thing.. but I try not to think of it, today is the first in many days that I didn't get one. I guess you really did save me from those nightmares." He smiles weakly at me. I embrace him into a hug. He stiffens his body in surprise but hugs me back then.
"I will protect you from anything that harms you. You look good smiling with that idiotic face of yours and I want it to stay that way." I say in a serious but genuine tone and he pulls away from the hug. The fuck? He comes face to face with me and looks me in the eye. Heat rises up to my face as his eyes roam around my face and then land on my lips, and then back to my eyes. He leans in a little and I find myself doing the same. Our lips are almost touching.. and then suddenly someone FUCKING KNOCKS ON THE DOOR.
We both pull away and I frown, REAL bad.
I see Naruto sigh and go upto the door and opening it just to find SAKURA standing there. If she wasn't on team 7 I would have probably brought her to Orochimaru so he could make her a test subject or something OH MY GOD. Okay that's my anger speaking but STILL. I don't hate her but she IS annoying. VERY. She says something to Naruto and Naruto smiled and nods at her, she leaves after that. That's it. He's done it. Naruto's dead.

Naruto's pov-

I enter back into my room after Sakura leaves and.. HUh? Where's Sasuke? The door closes behind my back and a hand pulls me and smacks me into the wall. "Ouch!!" I almost scream. I look up ahead to see Sasuke standing against me with his hands on the wall and my head in between, and his face to my ears.
"Naruto, you seem to enjoy Sakura's interruption. So I'll show you how I feel about that now." He whispers sending shivers down my spine. He pins my hands above my head and grinds against me. I moan hard. "AHmm...S-sasuke.." I notice him smirking but I'm too distracted to respond. "So who's company do you like more, hers or mine?" He whispers to me again in that GODDAMN sexy voice of his. God. "Y-yours..ahmm sa-sasuke, o-only yours.." I moan again as he grinds harder. "Now that's a good boy." He says and I almost lose it. He hungrily attacks my lips and I kiss back with the same force. Fuck. I switch out positions and slip my hand down his crotch and palm his on his clothing. He groans. I bite his neck and leave my marks on him. He takes my shirt off and I, his. God I wanna take him NOW. But I can't. I press my hand on his chest, stopping him while we both catch out breaths. "Not now, we need to go somewhere right now. And we're already late." I say and he frowns. He's cute. I cup his face and kiss him on his cheek and he blushes like a tomato. I might even eat him later. Anyway. We wear out clothes and without a word, I grab his ass out my house and sprint towards our location.