Prologue

Asia

I was in a not-so-deep sleep when I was woken up from the sounds coming from down the stairs. Quickly I look up and notice that some of the lights are on. I get a little startled my eyebrows furrow. "Milio" I yell it in case he is farther into the penthouse.

"Yes, doll?" A familiar baritone voice answers. I calm down and lay back down and watch the door. It doesn't take long for the outline of 6'6 Milio to appear at the door. He turns on his bedroom light. Blood he is covered in blood.

"Shower with me." Soon I hear the sound of the bathroom shower start. What a psycho...

I step off the bed and onto the carpeted floor and take glance at my phone. 3:48 he will have to take me home in four hours. I slide his shirt over my head and skip over to the bathroom. My bare feet smack against the cold tile floor.

Milio had walked into the closet so I am the first to step into the shower. As soon as I enter the water blasts me. My braids are up in a bun covered by my bonnet so I'm not worried about them getting wet as long as they are not hit directly by the water.

The shower door opens and Milio steps in bear with blood a little smeared over his chest and face. His hair is in a bun atop his head.

I decided to focus on the sound of the shower running and droplets of water hitting the shower floor. I run the rag against his neck watching the blood and soap mix into red bubbly suds. I look up at him to see that he is looking down at me his eyes clouded in lust. Looking down I refocus on his neck and move the rag further down to his chest. His chest is less bloody because most of it had been hit by the showerhead. I run my hand that didn't have the rag in it across my favorite tattoo he has. It is of a bluebird. It is my favorite because it is not violent like his other tattoos. I trace it with my finger lightly biting my lip. I take the time to take him in.

I yawn looking back up at his face.

His blue eyes had a small twinkle to them. I tear up a little from the need to sleep. He wraps his arms around and kisses my eyelids one by one. The tears that had accumulated fall from my right eye. He wipes it away with his wet thumb making my face even more wet.

He lifts my face with his hand making me face him before pecking my lips. He does this again before taking my lips into his completely. I kiss him back a sudden jolt of energy hitting me. He lifts me by my thighs pushing me into the cold shower wall. He lifts me high up my hips at his face. I freak out a little holding onto his hands.

I calm down a little when I feel his breath against my pussy. "Mmm," he groans into me. He starts at my clit sucking and pulling at it. He rested my legs over his shoulders. I pull at his hair releasing it from its bun. His clear elastic band falls to the ground. He looks up at me his blond hair reaching his shoulders.

His eyes are fixed on my face his tongue probing my clit. I stop looking at him and turn my head so that I am looking at the ceiling. I hump at his face getting closer and closer to the edge.

After several waves of pleasure, I finally get to my destination and come undone on his face. Still, after I cum he licks my pussy.

Tenting up I pull his hair. He pulls away and sticks his index finger in me. Shivering I watch as his long slender finger sinks in and out of me.

He unlatches from my clit before saying "I can't help it Angel I just can't stop eating you." His Russian accent drives me off the edge bringing me into another orgasm just like that. The aftershocks of the orgasm makes me twitch against his mouth. He places little pecks between my legs before he finally puts me down.

My feet touch the shower floor for two seconds before I am swept up again. Millio takes his time drying me off his erection sometimes poking my butt. When he is done he tosses me on the bed so that I am laying on my back. My bonnet is nowhere to be found and my braids are sprawled out all around me.

He walks away and disappears into the closet. He comes back with a blindfold and rope. I clutch my arms to my body. He knows I hate being tied down. "I am not punishing you kukla (doll) just pleasure tonight."

He pecks my forehead, eyelids, and lips. "Give me your wrists." He doesn't suggest or question just orders. Without hesitation, I put my left wrist in his right hand. One by one he ties my wrists down.

Once my arms are tied tightly to the headboard railing he covers my eyes with a red satin blindfold. He kisses down my chest taking one of my nipples into his mouth. The feeling on his warm ass mouth on my hardened nipples is monumental. He makes sure that he shares the love between the both on them before going lower.

His weight lifts from the bed. I listen to him open and close a drawer. He pulls off my blindfold. He whispers "I want you to see this part love." His breath is so cool onto my ear. I was too focused on how handsome he is to realize what he was doing. The next thing I feel is his dick inters me.

He does give me a second to adjust. I know how much he hates it when I close my eyes so I fight to keep them open. He looks down at me with knowing eyes. I can feel every vain he has on his long thick shaft. He starts moving and it is like his dick playing peek-a-boo it hiding in my pussy.

Milio leans down and kisses me his kiss reflects his hunger for me. I kiss back to the best of my abilities.

My moans sound with each thrust. I look back up and into his eyes and all I see is hunger and lust. My arms pull at the rope. He knows when it gets too much for me I try to push him away. I like to be able to push at his chest to give me more space away from him plus the ropes always cause for me to have rope burn. I guess it doesn't matter, if he doesn't use the rope he will hold my wrists down himself.

He pulls my legs up to bring my knees to my stomach. I hate this position so much. It feel like he is in my stomach the amount of pleasure I feel makes my moans get louder. He starts to fuck me like he will never get to fuck me again.

"Milio..." I pull at my restraints. "I don't think... I can take it anymore." Milio is pushing my limits. He ignores me and continues his assault.

Tears well in my eyes from pure exhaustion. My hips buck into another orgasm. He switches positions turning me on my stomach. I get on my hands and knees and arch my back. He eases back into me. His tattooed hands grab my thighs and he goes in pounding me. "Fuck Angel I don't think I will ever stop fucking you." His accent is heavy as he goes on and on in Russian about how good my pussy is.

He kneads my breasts with his left hand and plays with my pussy with his right. This time we both cum. I squeeze him milking every drop of his cum.

"You are mine forever." I knew he meant it. From the first time, I saw him I knew.

This chapter takes place five years before the next chapters. It is a prologue. The literal definition of prologue is "Event or action that leads to another event or situation."

The first chapter is sorta iffy about it pls point out ANY mistakes.