Peraushtale Prologue

Three Sisters of Wrath... They were uncontrollable... But by simple science... Anna, Alexis, and Shara, can have a new start. They had become part monster.

Anna went first, She was given a monster soul of Determination, and 1 Gaster Soul Copy, from before the determination experiments. Alexis was given a monster soul of Justice, and 1 Sans Soul Copy. And Shara was given a monster soul of Kindness and 1 Papyrus Soul Copy with an extra Disbelief Papyrus Soul Copy.

Anna's new name is Gina, Alexis' new name is Alanis, and Shara's new name is Shyra. All 3 of them came out with the form of a human. But all bones, skin, and Muscle were all made of bone. However they can still move due to softer bone as muscle and skin is slightly harder than that. Their bones are actual bones.

The 3 have monster magic and personalities relating to the soul copies. They would have go to the underground to get the training though. Gina, Alanis,and Shyra lived with a butler and a cook. "Alanis! Shyra is back!" Gina says with a bad attitude. "Is Shyra boned again?" Alanis jokes earning a growl from Gina.

Gina goes into the living room pushing Shyra gently out of the way. "She's grumpy. You know what's wrong?" Shyra says to the butler. "No, sorry." The butler says worrying Shyra. "I'm con-bone-sed." Alanis jokes unpredictably. "There's no time for puns!" Shyra says earning a hey from Alanis. "What is it?" Shyra snaps at Gina. Gina responds in kind, "None of your business!"

Shyra and Gina stare at each other with angry looks. Shyra begins to laugh, "Neyheheheheh!!" Gina says in shock, "What's so funny?" Shyra says, "Neyheheheh! Oh, sorry... Just tell me..." Gina says, "Oh,FINE..."

To be continued...