Peruashfell

Gina, Alanis, and Shyra in Peraushtale were ambushed by 2 criminals who wanted them pinned. But a portal opened at the right moment and the trio fell through… They were knocked out from the fall. Gina wakes up alone!? Gina is still where they fell at. She looks around. She sees no one. She fears Shyra and Alanis didn't make it. But suddenly someone lands nearby to Gina's left side. "What? You're awake!?" This person says. She sounds oddly like Gina but slightly deeper. Gina was surprised and clearly threatened by this person, 2 Gaster Blasters appear behind a frightened Gina. "Wha! Relax!" The stranger as she walks out of the shadows with her hands in the air. She even looks like Gina!? But her shirt is black and her coat red-orange, her skirt is also black. Her belt and shoes were red like Gina's. "I didn't mean to frighten you, miss…" The stranger says, "I'm Peraushfell Gina." Gina looks at Fell Gina in confusion, "Peraushfell?" Gina says, "That sounds made up." Fell Gina says, "You know nothing of AUs!?" Gina says, "What's an AU!?" Fell Gina says, "Alternate Universe. You are from Peruashtale, this is Peruashfell." Gina says, "Ok… Where's Alanis and Shyra?" Fell Gina says, "I don't know… But maybe my sisters do. Let's go." Gina says, "Coming." Gina and Fell Gina reach a castle near the ruins. "Fell Shyra!!" Fell Gina says as they enter the throne room. She was talking to the one of the throne, She looks similar to Shyra, but she is wearing black and red with the orange scarf. She has no Ultimate Disbelief or… Misbelief in this case. So she remains in Misbelief 15, where she has a rainbow sword. Her eyes are red and orange. There's a girl like Alanis by her, But she also wears black, red, and red-orange. Gina starts to shiver, they do look a bit mean. "Fell Gina! Looks like you brought our new friend, Welcome." Fell Shyra says, "This is Fell Alanis." Fell Alanis says nervously, "Heya… Bone to meet ya…" All 4 chuckle. "Yup, just like Fell Sans." Fell Shyra says. Fell Sans with good timing scares Fell Alanis who yells at him, "DON'T… DO THAT!!" Fell Shyra was surprised by this. She says, "Anyway, since you're here, Fell Sans, please tell me Fell Papyrus didn't attack anyone. I am in charge of that after all." Fell Sans says, "He asked to see you on that. I came to pick you up." Fell Shyra says, "Well, ok?" Fell Shyra takes his hand and reaches to Gina, who nervously grabs a hold. Fell Sans teleports into Fell Papyrus' throne room, he gratefully says, "Ah! Welcome, Gina. Bring our guest." 2 guards open the door into the guest room, Alanis comes out and sees Gina, "Gina!?!?" She says. "Alanis!!" Gina says, "You're Ok!" "They've been treating me as a guest since I woke up." Alanis says, "I was so worried about you and Shyra." Gina says, "Have you seen her?" Fell Sans becomes downed, he says, "Undyne's got her…" Fell Papyrus says, "What… Why are you downed?" Fell Sans falls into fears, "SHE'S BEEN TORTURING HER!!" Fell Papyrus is angered to hear that, "Eeeeerrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Please tell me you have a plan to get her!!" Fell Sans says in rage, "The king intends on faking a meeting for an arrest, that's when I sneak Shyra away from her guards. And into our infirmary. Where she can get care." Fell Papyrus looks at Fell Sans with an approving evil grin. He says, "Perfect…" Fell Sans says, "10 minutes." Fell Papyrus says, "Ok! That's timing." Gina says in tears, "Shyra…" Alanis says in tears, "Oh, god…" Fell Gina says clearly upset, "I understand what you are going through… My sister Alanis got attacked the same way. It took 3 months for her to heal…" Fell Sans teleport to Fell Undyne's Dungeon, "Shyra…" He says. Shyra looks to be in Ultimate Disbelief, "I… It's you…" Fell Sans says, "I'm here to save you. Take my hand." He reaches for Shyra, who grabs a hold of it. He teleports them out of there.

Shyra is in the castle infirmary, she looks badly injured. She is asleep. Gina says, "Shyra… By god…" Alanis says enraged, "This isn't nice!" Fell Alanis says, "Wow… Hi… Friend…" Alanis says in shock, "Alanisans!!" Alanisans is lying facing Fell Alanis giving her the death glare. Fell Alanis says scared, "Help…" Alanis says, "Alanisans… Hi…" Alanisans looks over and is ecstatic seeing Alanis. Fell Alanis says, "Wh-He's yours??" Alanis says, "Yeah… Is there something wrong with that?" Fell Alanis says, "No, I just don't want to get the death glare again!" Alanisans sees Shyra standing in the doorway. Alanis says, "Shyra… You shouldn't be up…" Shyra says, "I can't say… I couldn't handle it…" Shyra coughs, there's blood. Alanis says, "You're overdoing it again… Please go back to bed, ok?" Shyra says, "Oh, fine, you worry-wort." Shyra goes back in. Alanis says, "She's usually Bone-Dead Serious, but I can't let her overdo it again, not after last time." Fell Shyra says, "You know puns differently." Alanis says, "What do you mean?" Fell Shyra says, "'Bone-Dead Serious', the description you used was a pun, you sound serious, the puns actually make sense. I like that." After 5 days, Fell Sans excitedly says, "Ah! Welcome Ink, Error!" The people he was talking to walk in, one carries a big paintbrush on his back and has a brown vial holder with 8 colored vials in it. The other looks like he was made to be an ERROR. He uses his cable as a weapon. Error says, "Hello. I'm Error, This is my friendly rival, Ink." Ink says, "Heya." Error says, "I am the destroyer of AUs, only when the ERROR there is too much to handle. Ink is the Creator and Protector of AUs, When I destroy one AU, he makes 2 more AUs." Alanis says, "I'm Alanis, Looks like you could, Paint the Cable, right?" Everyone starts laughing hysterically, Error says in laughter, "What!? How can this be so funny!!" Ink says laughing, "Good one, I wasn't expecting THAT!" Alanis offers to shake Ink's hand, He agrees only to get sprayed in the face like Sans did. Ink says laughing, "Hey!!" Error says laughing, "By god! Alanis is hilarious!!" Shyra walks out strangely ok!? Ink is suddenly shocked by Shyra. Ink asked, "Who's that?" Alanis says, "Oh, Shyra! This is my sister." Error looks at Ink… Ink is oddly nervous. Error asked, "Ink, Can I talk to you in private?" Ink and Error leave the room. Alanis says, "That was Ink and Error, Ink is basically our AU's creator. While Error protects us from ERRORs. If It's bad enough, He will destroy the AU." Shyra says, "Did you notice, Ink was stareing at me…" Alanis says, "Wh-No… That was weird." Error returns without Ink, "Ink had to return to base. I personally think he's crushing on Shyra, but I'm not sure." He says. Alanis says, "Understandable."