Ink and Error

Shyra has the 3 phantoms following her around. She hates the idea of looking crazy, but by god Alanis and Gina find it hilarious. Phantom Gina and Phantom Shyra were arguing about which AU they should go to. Phantom Gina thinks PeraushHorror is a start. Phantom Shyra thinks that Shyra has had enough with the bunch of darkness for the day, says going to PeruashTale V2 was best. Phantom Alanis is entirely quiet and leaving, poor Shyra alone.  Shyra snaps at the two like she hasn't already, "God darn it, Shut up!!" Gina and Alanis think she's finally lost it. "What the heck was she thinking having 3 phantoms around her!?" Alanis says as she can actually see the 3. Gina can't see them so she's sceptical, "I don't know… Phantoms?"  Alanis says, "Yeah." Gina says, "She's haunted, basically." Shyra overhears this and throws a water balloon hitting Gina in the face. Gaster, Sans, and Papyrus start laughing as they walk right into seeing Gina get hit. Gaster notices Shyra looks extremely annoyed. Dust Sans walks in and looks at Phantom Alanis. Phantom Papyrus understands what is going on. Dust Sans gives Gina, Gaster, Sans, and Papyrus the ability to see the phantom with their own eyes. Phantom Papyrus waves at them smiling nervously. Sans realizes just how crazy seeing phantoms are. He says to Dust Sans, "This is natural to you?" Dust Sans says in shock, "Where did Shyra get these three?" Phantom Alanis says, "Oh… By those looks you can see us?" Sans says, "Yeah… and hear you…" They see why Shyra is annoyed, Phantoms Shyra and Gina wouldn't stop fighting! Shyra is clearly starting to get angry with the two. Phantoms Papyrus and Alanis plan a little bit of an evil try, but it might get them to stop fighting around Shyra who fell asleep from being strongly angry and bored. They tell Dust Sans and Papyrus outside. Dust Sans says, "So, what are you up to." The 2 phantoms explain their extremely evil plan. Papyrus laughs because the plan involves finding Frisk, who is outside the underground at the moment, In the underground. And Dust Sans laughs for their evil idea in general, finding someone who isn't at that spot. They go along with the plan and both Phantoms Gina and Shyra fall for it! Shyra wakes up to something, she looks around and doesn't see them. Only a very happy Phantom Alanis. She says, "You ok?" Shyra says, "Yeah… Where are…?" Phantom Alanis says, "Me and Phantom Paps fooled them into a false mission." Shyra giggles, "How could ever thank you." Phantom Alanis says, "You could get some sleep, you need it." Phantom Alanis literally pushes Shyra into her bedroom. The other 2 phantoms return completely angered… The phantoms go into a prank war, Phantoms Gina and Shyra up against Phantoms Papyrus and Alanis. Dust Sans is in the Underground where no one has been for 4 years, the place looks great. He sees Ink and Error, the two that found his new friends in Peraushfell. They came to explore. Alanis walks in to see them, "Oh! Welcome to Peruashtale!" She says. Error says, "Alanis?" Receiving a "Told you" from Ink, as if he knew how annoyed Shyra is at the moment. Error says, "Been a while." Alanis says, "Likewise." Ink says, "Is Shyra ok?" Alanis says, "Sort of…" Phantom Papyrus floats behind Error. Error gets a bad feeling and turns around, he jumps back. "HEY!! NOT FUNNY!!" He says with a buzzing noise at the E. Alanis says with pain in her right ear, "I see why they call you Error… sheesh…" Error says, "Oh, sorry…" Shyra has been sleeping for 10 days and comes to the underground, "Oh, Hello there." She says to Ink and Error. Error looks at Ink in shock… He wasn't even there! "Oh, come on!! He can't even meet a girl he is crushing on!!" Shyra is disturbed by this, "Wh-What!?" She says. Error says, "Oh, sorry, He's has a crush on you… I've been trying to get him to try but he is just too nervous." Alanis giggles at Shyra whose blushing. Gina walks in and is surprised… She thinks walking into the conversation would be a bad idea, but She can't resist meeting Error for some reason. Gina says, "Heya! Names Gina, are you Error?" Error is surprised… he just didn't expect to meet Gina yet. He looks around and the other two left talking about how cute Shyra and Ink would be, they hid behind a rock nearby just hoping Error is no chicken, he decides not to be a big chicken. He says, "Would you go on a date with me?" Gina says blushing, "Wh-Who… Me?" Error says, "Yeah, why not?" Gina is completely surprised… She couldn't be more embarrassed but she kinda likes Error… So she accepts his offer. They scheduled it in 4 days. A good time for them both. Error knows a little bit apparently. He excitedly heads home.