PeraushDust V2 #2 and Peruashtale's SixHybrids

Dust Alanis collected Shyra's Dust and placed it into a jar for later. The Beast ran off. Back at her own AU, Dust Alanis poured Shyra's Dust into a coffin… Her friends wouldn't be jealous at all. She buried Shyra's Dust in a grave with the tombstone saying; ([Reset/]Month/Day/Year)

Shyra

236/5/24/1995 - 236/4/24/2020

A friend that can't be replaced-Dust Alanis

Frisk had vanished from Undertale for 5 years. She just happened to be in red armor last time they saw her. Undertale Sans and Peruashtale Alanis find Frisk in OuterPeruash, she has no memory of what happened the last 5 years. But she had a hunch she messed up badly.

Another version of Gina and her technical sister SixHybrids, walks into the grave area. SixHybrids sent some of her body into the grave and both left again as if nothing happened. A day after the fact. Error looks to find the grave somehow dug itself up, and the body was gone!? He freaks out. Ink locates the culprit. Shyra is back from the dead… Creepy… Ink says, "Heya… Shyra…" She looks at him in shock, "Ink? Is that you…?" She can't see or walk. But Ink helps her out. Error is horrified and happy that Shyra was alive. Gina just happened to walk in. "Error? You ok?" She says, "You shouldn't be shaking." Gina and Error had been dating for 4 years. And now they got engaged to be married in 2 months. Shyra is happy about that. Error is shaking though… "Gina… Oh, Ink… I see our guest is awake." Gina is shocked but extremely happy, Shyra is alive again. Gina says in tears, "Sh-Shyra?" Shyra says, "Gina…" Shyra hugs Gina, who is extremely emotional from seeing Shyra alive as if nothing happened. "Y-You w-were d-dead… H-How i-is th-this p-pos-sible…?" Gina says emotionally, trying to calm down. Shyra is clearly surprised by Gina… "I-I don't know… That's the thing."