PeraushSwap

Alanis walks into this world since Shyra was going to be on break for 5 weeks. She sees Shyra… But not Shyra… "Oh, No way! ALANIS!!" The Alanis of this world runs over… It looks as if these two swapped places. Swap Alanis says, "Meh he he!! I cannot be… It is!! Peraushtale Alanis actually showed up!!" Alanis is surprised that the swapped sisters knew about her. But she sees a girl like Gina, but she is completely different. Alanis says, "You are?" The stranger says, "I am Anlowea, the Flowey Hybrid. I was once Andrea, a sister of wrath." Alanis jokes, "Oh, So Flowerboy and Gaster swapped as well?! That's boney!" Swap Alanis throws a water balloon at Alanis. Swap Shyra, who is laughing, says, "You should be careful who you are next to, us swapped variants act as the original variant's attitude!!" Alanis says, "That means you are technically me." Shyra busts up laughing, "Neyh heh heh! Pretty much!! Heh heh heh!" Alanis is seriously embarrassed… Her version is Shyra, her strongest sister. Alanis calls Shyra on the phone, "Shyra…" Shyra says, "What did you do?" Alanis says, "My swapped is you technically!! Come have a look!!" Shyra says, "On the way… SHUT UP OVER THERE!" Alanis says, "Ouh… Ears! I'm boned!" Another water balloon from Swap Alanis!! "STOP IT, PLEASE!!" Alanis says, "I hate being splashed!" Swap Alanis sees Shyra. "Oh, wow…" Swap Shyra can sense energy, but sensing this much in one person freaks her out. "W... What!? Who is that!?" Alanis says, "That's my sister Shyra!" Swaps Alanis and Shyra are amazed by the power Shyra represents. It only is Ultimate Disbelief Shyra after all. Swap Alanis has a similar state called Ultimate Distrust Alanis. Shyra says, "Swap Alanis?" Swap Alanis can't believe her eyes, She has to stay in Normal Swap Alanis State to keep her energy up, but Shyra just remains in Ultimate Disbelief without any problem. Swap Shyra and Anlowea where shocked by this fact. Swap Alanis says, "Y-Yeah…" Swap Shyra says, "Wow… this… is Shyra… Sheesh… We're boned…" Swap Alanis throws a water balloon at her sister. Shyra finds it extremely funny. She asks, "Would that work on phantoms?" Alanis busts up realizing what Shyra is planning… Swap Alanis says, "Yes… That's if you can see them…" Swap Shyra chuckles, "At one point PeruashDust Gina came by, and the 3 of us were talking about you… She says a pun and my sister Alanis throws a water balloon at her, she dodges and Phantom Alanis gets hit. We didn't even know she existed!! Me and Dust Gina were laughing as Phantom Alanis and Swap Alanis started throwing water balloons at each other…" Phantom Alanis was with Shyra, "Not like I didn't have fun doing it." She says. Swap Alanis looks shocked at her as she can see her clear as day. And her 3 friends too, Swap Alanis says shocked, "Oh,now I see why…" Swap Shyra is shocked by the comment and she sees what she meant! "You have 4 phantoms!?" Phantom Papyrus says drunk, "Yeah, two of which can't stop fighting for 2 seconds!" He faints. Swap Alanis says, "Is he alright?" Shyra says, "How much ketchup did he drink!?!?" Phantom Alanis says, "12… 13 maybe."