PeraushHorror, PeraushKiller, and Female Murder Time Trio vs Murder Time Trio

Taking no annoying phantoms Shyra enters PeruashHorror and is almost axed in the face. She dodges and is clearly armed with her 2 swords. The culprit looks from behind the corner, "Oh, I do apologize, we weren't expecting visitors." This Alanis look alike said, "I am Horror Alanis, here we aren't completely safe to be around. My sisters are not alive either, I am alone. The person responsible says that I'm one of a set. With her. She's still here, but Dust Alanis is also with her. You are Shyra, right?" Shyra says in anger, "Well, yeah. I can't believe you'd attack me though." Horror Alanis says, "I'm not surprised, they told me of a 4th who shows when 1 of 3 is dead, stupid riddles." Shyra says in anger, "Yeah, don't get any bright ideas, I tend to take it personal." Horror Alanis says, "You could be less of an idiot." Shyra is insulted, she knows what's behind her, "You mean your friend here." She says shocking both opponents. "I am Killer Alanis, Dust Alanis doesn't want to fight you. And I understand. I'm gathering those two to protect your silly hide!" Shyra says enraged, "From what, I'm overpowered!" Killer Alanis says, "Murder Time Trio!" Shyra says shocked, "Excuse me!?" Dust Alanis explains, "Dust to Horror to Killer to Insanity, these are who we gather in the hope of matching the Sans Team, Murder Time Trio. We will be the female version of it." Shyra says, "Like Alanis being the female version of Sans!" Horror Alanis says, "Yeah… I still don't understand what she said, I don't know how you did." Killer Alanis says, "If the Murder Time Trio attacks you, all is lost." Shyra says, "I am that important, huh?" Dust Alanis says, "Talking is the one who has a crush." Shyra says blushing, "Shut up."

Peraushtale's Female Murder Time Trio and Shyra vs Undertale's Murder Time Trio

Round 1:Phase 1 on Phase 1

Ultimate Disbelief Shyra (20000/25/100000/Lv.57,LV.1)

Dust Alanis (920/7/8/Lv.37,LV.19)

Horror Alanis (1590/11/4/Lv.1,LV.30)

Killer Alanis (1790/15/9/Lv.1,LV.40)

Vs

Dust Sans (UT) (920/7/8/LV.19)

Horror Sans (440/7/8/LV.7)

Killer Sans (920/7/8/LV.19)

Dust Alanis:Seriously!! Bring it!

Dust Sans(UT):This'll be interesting.

DA:Fight

440-45=395

HA:Fight

395-60=335

KA:Fight

335-125=210

UDS:Act=>Talk

"What the hell, Why are you here!?"

Dust Sans:What else! ELIMINATING YOU!

Dust Alanis:Welp, They're angry at Shyra… You'll have to get past us!

Horror Alanis:BRING. IT. ON.

Killer Alanis:Just another killer, right?

"I… Err…"

All 3:Fight=>Horror Alanis.

1590-210=1380

1380-220=1160

1160-230=0930

All 4:Fight=>Horror Sans

210-15=195

195-20=175

175-30=145

145-50=095

Dust Alanis:You should back off while you have the chance.

Dust Sans:Not happening! (Attacks Dust Alanis)

Dust Alanis:(Blocks and Counter Attacks) I said back off, Dusty!

Dust Sans:Fine, Insulting Pun-Filled Annoyance.

Shyra says, "Thank you…" Dust Alanis says, "You saved my mind from going insane. I should be thanking you. But this was definitely a good feeling." Killer Alanis says shocked, "She helped you?" Dust Alanis, "Yup. Saved my soul, my heart, even my personality."