Peraushtale Chapter 2

Gina is 100 percent complete on her training. She and Sans are in the ruins. "alanis... what is she like?" Sans asks. "She's like you. But she has a pet Gaster Dragon, It has 3 heads and no arms." Gina says. Sans looks at Gina with extreme fear.

They hear a big crash in the room where Gina landed. Alanis says, "Hello? Anyone home?" Flowey looks up at the Gaster Dragon. Alanis is riding on the middle head's neck. "Heya! I see you down there. Who are you?"

Flowey says in a scared tone, "Names Flowey, and you?" Alanis says, "Alanis, and this dragon is Alanisans. Don't worry, He's friendly! I brought in a sacrifice for you guys!" Gina says, "Alanis! Nice to see ya!" Alanis jokes, "Gina!? I thought you'd be 'boned' into instant death!" Sans starts laughing hysterically!

Gina says, "Oh, there's something I've missed for a long time!! It's nice to see Alanisans as well." Alanisans got interested in Sans... who is interested in Alanisans and Alanis. Alanis jokes, "You must be Sans, Bone to meet you." Sans laughs, "hahahahaha, good one... alanis, bone to meet you, too." He offers a handshake.

Alanis came quite prepared unlike Sans, when she shakes his hand. A water-filled whooping cushion goes off and sprays Sans in the face. Gina, Flowey, Friskor, and Alanis laugh hysterically! Flowey says in hysterical laughter, "Sans! What was that!?" Sans says in complete embarrassment, "i thought i was bad! this is worse!!"

Gina is still giggling because Sans, an A+ Prankster, fell for the most expectable of pranks from Alanis. She squeals to Papyrus... "Sans literally fell for my sister's signature prank, the water-filled whooping cushion!" Papyrus couldn't believe what he was hearing, "SANS IS AN A+ PRANKSTER, HE COULD'VE HAVE NOTICED IT!" Papyrus says in shock. Gina says, "He ain't going to live it down once Friskor finds out."

Gaster is talking to Alanis and Alanisans, He speaks in his wingdings language. In English, it means, "I personally went crazy to find out about you two." Alanis is confused as she never learned any wingdings in school, none of the trio of sisters did. It didn't matter anyway, since Alanisans had learned english as well as wingdings. He said in wingdings, "At least we met."

Then he says in English, "Right, Master..." Alanis looks at Alanisans with a look of shock, She had never heard him speak before. Gina walks out to hear it and is shocked. Sans says, "i didn't know you guys spoke english." Alanisans says, "Then you have a lot to learn. We are very intelligent beings like humans and monsters," he then insults Sans, "but then again, I never fell for the most obvious of pranks."

Sans growls, "i thought it was a normal whooping cushion, ok?" Alanisans says, "That wasn't normal! That should be obvious to an A+ prankster such as yourself!" Sans and Alanisans get into argument. Alanis stops them saying, "Can you both not fight for 30 seconds!!" Sans offers to train Alanis, she accepts. Alanisans worries a bit, but knows that she can do it. He supports her.