Peruashtale:Last Breath

Alanis enters this reality, after getting the other Peruashtale AUs to explore with them. She brought Outer Alanis with her. It is relatively empty.

Outer Alanis:It's… empty in here.

Alanis:Yeah… It is empty.

They reach the Hallway only known to them as Judgement Hall. This reality's Alanis stands in front. Alanis and Outer Alanis feel creeped out by looking at her.

Alanis:What… The…

Last Breath Alanis:Peruashtale Alanis and OuterPeruash Alanis. Welcome to Peruashtale:Last Breath.

Outer Alanis(Worried):Last Breath?

Last Breath Alanis:A genocidal rampage was afoot when I was asleep. And now, the human returns to finish the job he thinks will be easy since I am the last. But this battle is different, Sans had taught me his newest abilities in death and told me that he was coming.

Alanis(Sees the Human):Oh, hell…

Human:Ooh, there's 2 from other realities, eh? Why don't you step out of my way so we can finish this!?

Last Breath Alanis:I intend to finish this.

Alanis:Let's get out of their way.

Outer Alanis:Yeah.

The pair step aside and behind a pillar each.

Last Breath Alanis:Well… It's time to begin.

Human:I agree… Last Breath Alanis!

They battle, then Last Breath Alanis gets hit!

Last Breath Alanis:Ack! Darn it… I don't think you've seen this before… Erk! You still got me… !?

(A bar shows her health 0.000001/1)

Last Breath Alanis:Well… It looks like your attack didn't kill me just yet.

Last Breath Alanis 2:Let's just say… The Slaughter Continues!!

They go at it again. But Last Breath Alanis grew tired…

Last Breath Alanis 2:Huff… Huff… Huff… Err… … Darn… This isn't as easy… As I thought…

Last Breath Alanis 2(Talking to someone to her right):Oh! Came to back me up did you?... I don't mind…

Last Breath Alanis 2:You two might want to head further behind me.

Alanis:Come on, Outer…

Outer Alanis:Alrighty…

Alanis and Outer Alanis go further behind Last Breath Alanis who starts shaking like a bad man.

Last Breath Alanis 3:<Destroys the buttons one after another>

Analgamate Gina:Shall we begin?

Alanis:!?

Outer Alanis:Isn't that Gina?

Alanis:It seems this world's Gina is an analgamate from the void now…

Last Breath Alanis 3:I do believe so.

They clash, Last Breath Alanis and the human. The Human is killed.

Last Breath Alanis 3:Well…

Last Breath Alanis:That finishes it.

Outer Alanis:But how… The human was clearly evil. But how can they kill it?

Alanis:The Human was a creature, a mindless beast that had to be put down.