Peraushtale Chapter 3

Alanis ran to Sans' House after finishing her final test. Shyra had brought the final sacrifice. But she actually tripped into the Underground. She is at Sans' House. Alanis says, "Shyra!?"

Shyra is out cold. Gina says, "Is she ok?" Gaster responds, "She will. But we are caught off guard since she actually landed on Sixbones..." "Who's Sixbones?" Shyra says scaring poor Alanis out of her skin... "Y-Your ok..." Alphys says.

"Are... you... ok...?" Sixbones says spooking Gina... "Yeah... Your Sixbones?" Shyra asks. Sixbones says, "Yes... I had no idea we would meet under... unexpected situations." Gina says, "Sixbones... What are you exactly?" Sixbones explains, "I... Am an... Analgamate of... Sans and... Papyrus... I came... from another... Reality..."

Gina says, "I found a way to help you." Sixbones says, "Does it work?" Gina says, "Yes. But I never did it on a multi-person analgamate before." Sixbones says, "Ok. I'll give it a shot." Gina says, "Ok, follow me."

Gina and Sixbones leave the room. Alanis jokes, "Sixbones, huh? His name was probably six actual bones!" "I-It was..." Alphys says earning a "Really?" from Alanis. Shyra sees Papyrus who says, "HELLO, HYBRID... I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS." Shyra nervously says, "I'm Shyra..."

Papyrus asks, "WAIT... YOU LOOK LIKE ME, ALMOST?" Shyra says, "I was given your powers and personality..." She pauses a second. "Of course, I am too shy to meet others sometimes." Papyrus says, "I DO INVITE YOU INTO THE SCHOOL OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS." Shyra says, "Oh, I wouldn't take so much time off your schedule..."

Papyrus says, "NONSENSE, ME AND UNDYNE ACTUALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO! YOU WOULDN'T BE MUCH OF A PROBLEM..." Undyne says, "Am I seeing double?" Papyrus says, "UNDYNE, YOUR TIMING, I WAS JUST OFFERING OUR NEW FRIEND HERE, SOME PAPYRUS TRAINING." Undyne asks, "So, What's your name, punk?" Shyra says, "I'm Shyra, Wh... Uh..."

Undyne turns around to see a really angry Gaster Wyvern looking at her... "Uh... Hi..." Undyne says. The Wyvern smacks Undyne with its tail. Undyne says in pain, "Ouh... I kinda deserved that..." Shyra and Papyrus step outside where the wyvern is waiting.

Shyra is nervous since the wyvern smacked Undyne over calling Shyra a "punk." Gaster is there as well. The wyvern speaks, "You are Shyra, are you not?" The wyvern looks directly at Shyra. Shyra says in fear, "Y-Yeah..."

The wyvern says, "I have this tag that you must see." It shows her a tag on its neck. It reads;

Owner:Shyra the Monster Soul of Kindness

Creature:Male Gaster Wyvern

Sent by:Dr.Frisk the Human Soul of Determination

Shyra reads it. "Dr.Frisk? I've never..." "That's me..." Dr.Frisk says. Papyrus joyfully says, "FRISK!?" Dr.Frisk laughs, "Papyrus, It has been awhile. I hope Gina and Alanis aren't hurt."

Shyra happily says, "They're ok." The wyvern sneaks a strange whooping cushion behind Papyrus who steps back, setting it off, its sound is almost too funny. "WHOOPIE!!" Papyrus freaks out... He yells, "WHAT WAS THAT!?!? SON OF A BONE!!" Sans laughs hysterically, "son of a bone!? where'd you get that one!?" Alanis laughs hysterically, "And here I thought you were the one who hated puns!!"

Papyrus blushes, "THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL." Dr.Frisk says, "So, Shyra, Aren't you going to name him?" Shyra says realizing an important fact... "Hm... Motegrity. After all, That makes sense concerning his soul is a Monster Soul of Integrity." Motegrity falls in love with the name, "Motegrity, Yeah..." Shyra says to Papyrus, "Shall we start my training?" Papyrus nods.