PeruashINK and PeruashERROR

Gina wakes up and sees the 3 sisters of this reality, This set though has clothes related to Ink's clothes, and they carry different paint brushes. Ink Shyra looks to see Gina walk out. She says running over, "Hey, take it easy, You are not in the best condition to move." Gina says, "Where… Are we?" Ink Gina says, "You are in our reality of PeraushINK. You must be surprised." Ink Alanis says, "Oh, cut it out Ink Gina, she just woke up." Ink Shyra says, "AND she is our guest." Gina is strangely confused, They act as colleagues. But they are sisters. Ink Gina says, "At this point we basically confused her. You don't notice?" Gina says, "Aren't you three sisters?" Ink Shyra says, "If we were, we wouldn't remember, Like Ink Sans we don't remember anything since we returned and don't have souls either." Gina is shocked to hear this. All 3 of them work together yet they can't remember much of anything of their past!? Yet, Gina was about to see PeruashINK's other half.

Gina sees three sisters related to the Ink Sisters, She keeps calling them that because for some reason, they are acting like what they are, Sisters.
"Ahh! (Ink)nknknk Gina!" Another Gina says, "Oh, (you)ououou have a guest? I am (Error)ororor Gina, sorry for the over extended wording, unfortunately I am not used to this (voi)oioioi(ce) just yet." Ink Gina says, "Welp, At least you admit it." Error Gina says, "Hey, don't tetete(tease) me!!" Ink Shyra says, "Who's that!?" Error Gina says, "(Error)ororor Shshsh(shyra)!! (S)tototo(top)!" Error Shyra goes to attack Gina, but Error jumps in and punches her in the face. He says, "Don't you dare touch her!" Error Shyra says, "(Ow)awawaw!! That hurts you know!!" Error Gina says, "Are (you)ououou that (much)chchch of an (idiot)ototot!?" Error Alanis says, "She's been one." Error says, "It has been 3 years…" Error Alanis says, "Yes, It has, It looks to me you're happier now though." Error says, "Just keep a leash on your sister, would you? Gina's heavily important to me."