Peraushtale Chapter 1 Part 2

Gina is looking at the machine, it is a Void Teleporter V4Y78 made by Gina. She was angered by the multiple mistakes Sans made in building it. She was clearly annoyed. As soon as she walked in... "Wh-What!? A medium gear, A yellow wire, AND a red pipe! THESE ARE IMPORTANT PARTS TO THE DAMN MACHINE!" Gina rages. Papyrus is laughing outside, "NEYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE!?"

Sans says, "i'm getting yelled at!" Gina is pissed off, "WH-YOU EVEN HAVE SOME OF PARTS IN THE WRONG SPOTS!? GOD DARN IT, SANS!!" Sans jokes, "i'm so boned right now..." Underswap Sans was visiting Papyrus, He was caught off guard by Gina's yelling, "IS SHE USUALLY LIKE THAT?" Papyrus says, "I'LL NEVER KNOW."

"Gear." Gina says, "and don't even try..." Too late... A whooping cushion goes off. "Get... that... Gear..." Gina says in anger earning the gear in her hand. "You are in serious trouble after messing up this machine." She says after placing the gear in its place... "Wire." Sans gives her the wire.

Gina continues, "This is my design... And yet, I find it completely messed up. Didn't you see the instructions I left with it?" As Gina places the wire in its place. Underswap Papyrus yells, "no, he didn't, i watched as he started building it without even looking at it." Sans admits, "no, i didn't, sorry..." Papyrus says, "I LOOKED AT IT... IT WAS IN WINGDINGS AND ENGLISH. I GUESS SANS SAW THE WINGDINGS SIDE AND FORGOT THERE COULD BE AN ENGLISH SIDE AS WELL. I HELPED HIM LIKE I KNEW."

Gina says, "Welp... You should know I am insulted that you got it wrong, Sans. Pipe." Sans hands her the pipe. She puts it in its spot. She climbs the machine and says, "2 vials of Transportation Goo." Papyrus gives it to her.

She inserts the 1st and trips... she lands on her arm. It cracks to almost breaking it. Both vials hit the floor and don't break... "OUH!! Darn it!! My arm..." Gina says in tears... "WHAT HAPPENED... OH, HERE..." Underswap Sans says as he casts Gina's arm...

"Thank you..." Gina says. Papyrus gets the vials... "WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THESE?" Gina replies, "That cube, that goo powers the machine, They are to be injected into that cube at the top of the doorway." Papyrus kindly injects the goo into the power source. He sees another vial.

"That goes into the side hinge, it's meant to help anyone turning to an amalgamate. Like W.D.Gaster." Gina explains. "oh,... thanks..." Sans says. "YOU ARE STILL ON MY 'YOU SCREWED UP' LIST, MISTER!!" Gina snaps. "he's boned..." Underswap Papyrus jokes. "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" Papyrus rages. "Please don't yell... I can become very angrable, very quickly... and besides now my headache is now larger than before... It's a good thing I have pills to repel it." Gina says as she takes a Roscarsprophin and drinks a cup of water.

W.D.Gaster wakes up in Sans' house, He sees Sans. "Sans? Is... that you!?" "gaster!! y...your awake... i missed you!!" Sans says as he falls into tears... Papyrus is in tears as well... "WINGDINGS GASTER... THE W.D.GASTER!?"

Gaster says, "Yes, Papyrus..." Frisk walks in with Gina whose arm was just healed by Flowey, again. Gina says, "My name is Gina... Nice to meet you." Gaster says in shock, "Gina, Huh... You look like a girl version of me." Gina says, "Who do you think made the machine that helped you here?"

Gaster says, "You." Gina says, "You know that at least." Friskor says in shock, "Why does Gina and Gaster look and act the same!?" Gina says, "Along with having a Monster Soul of Determination, It is also infused with what the doctors called a Gaster Soul Copy. Basically, I have Gaster's personality and his powers." Gaster says, "You need training right?"

Gina says, "Yes, Please!" Gaster says, "To the new Void Hotlands, then." Gina says, "Right behind you."