Chapter 2:The Call

No one POV

*BEEP* *BEEP*

That was the sound of a phone getting called inside the police station.

*CLICK*

''Hello?'' A voice called out from the other end of the phone, the person immediately recognized the voice and said.

''Hello Nedzu, is there anything you need?''Replied the person.

''Ah Tsukauchi, it's been a while since we last talked'' Replied the now apparent Nedzu.

''It sure has principal, any new information about who could have been behind stealing the schedules?''Asked detective Tsukauchi.

''No, we do not have a lead on the culprit yet but I called to ask a favor of some sorts''Said Nedzu.

''we will be willing to help, after all, UA has been pumping out some of the greatest heroes to date, we are very grateful for that''Replied Tsukauchi. 

''Well, as you know, passing UA's security is something that cannot be overlooked,I would like to request some bodyguards for both classes if nothing suspicious seems to be going on for the next two months the officers can go back to doing their normal routine.''Stated Nedzu.

''Hmm ok, we can plan this out right now if you want''Said Tsukauchi.

''Sure thing''Said Nedzu.

''Ok,how many officers would you like in each classroom?''Asked the detective.

''Is it ok if I can request one Elite officer for each class? I think having more than one will be quite a bother to the students don't you think?''Stated Nedzu.

''Ok,i am checking what teams and what members are available right now since it looks like normal police officers won't do''Said Tsukauchi.

''Ok take your time detective''Replied Nedzu.

''Ok, I found someone for class 1B''Said the detective.

''Sure, who is it?''Asked Nedzu.

''Well,he is the current leader of the 'Black Dynamite' force, other know as B.D, as you know, B.D is ranked #25 globally for Elite police forces, a task force consisted of 7 people with one as their leader, as you know, we will send their leader to help protect 1B''Said the detective.

''My my, that's quite lucky we were able to get someone like him for one of our classes, what about class 1A?''Asked the principal.

''Hmm let me check, ok there are two available membe-Oh no''Tsukauchi could be heard sighing from the other end of the line.

''Anything wrong detective?''Asked the little rodent in concern.

''Well, it's nothing that bad, but these two options are very strong people in the police force,each part of some of the most elite groups out their''Replied the detective.

''Well if you have nothing against it we will be more than happy to have one of them guard 1A''Replied Nedzu.

''Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to send one of them, you can choose between which one you want, one of them is currently in Japan right now and could come tomorrow, the other one is in a different state and will probably arrive in a week''Said the detective.

''Well,I think it would be better if you were able to send the one that can come tomorrow as they and our students can get along more.''Replied the principal.

''I was guessing you would say that, he should arrive pretty early tomorrow morning ''Said the detective.

''Thank you a lot Tsukauchi, you and your team help us a lot in this kind of situations''Said Nedzu.

''No problem principal, though i will have to say farewell now''Said Tsukauchi.

''Understandable,have a great day''Said Nedzu.

''You too Sir''Replied the detective.

The phone then hung up.

Nedzu then hopped off his chair once again.

''I wonder how this will turn out''He thought.

Yuuup,just dropped chapter two,hope you all have a fine day and until next time,AUTHOR OUT.