Chapter 8:Indoor battle training!

Timeskip to Monday:

Midoriya got ready for the morning,this time he went early so he could go with the students,he ended up walking with Uraraka,Iida and Bakugou.

They arrived at school and settled in,Mr.Aizawa arrived at class,blab blah blah,the school day went on like normal,well that was until ''Heroics Class''.

''I AM coming through the door like a normal person!''Boomed the one and only All might,his hands on the door and his torso leaning into the classroom.

''Oh my god is that All Might!''Screamed the entire class.

'Hm,looks like he is in his Silver Age costume'Thought Midoriya to himself.

''I teach hero basic training,it's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero,you'll take the most units of this subject!''Said All might.

''Let's get right into it!This is what we'll do today--''All Might then raised his hand back dramatically,he then showed the card in his hand towards the whole classroom.

''--Combat Training!''

''Combat-''Said Bakugou.

''-Training''Finished Midoriya.

''And to come with that are these!''Said All might,he then pointed towards a wall where suitcases started popping out of.

''Your costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started.''Stated All Might.

'Costumes hm?'Thought Midoriya.

''After you change,gather in Ground Beta!''Exclaimed All Might.

''Yes sir!'' Screamed the entire class.

---------------------------------------------

It shows All Might waiting in Ground Beta in front the tunnel/entry thingy.

Midoriya was the first to come out since he was already in his suit/costume.

''Ah young Midoriya!I forgot to tell you that you will be spectating with me and analysing the students!''Said All Might.

Midoriya just simply nodded.

The rest of the students had arrived.

''They say clothes make the man,young men and ladies.''Stated All Might.

''Be fully aware,from now on...''

''...You are heroes!''Exclaimed All Might.

It showed all of class 1A's costumes.

''That's great,everyone.You all look so cool!''Praised the No.1 Hero.

''Now,shall we begin,you zygotes?''Questioned All might.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

''Now,it's time for combat training!''Said All might.

''Sir!''said Iida.

''This is one of the battle centres from the entrance exam,so will we be conducting urban battles again?''Asked Iida.

''No,we're are going to move ahead two steps!Most of the time,fighting villains takes place outside,but if you look at the total numbers,atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate.Imprisonment,house arrest,backroom deals,in this society filled with heroes,truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!For this class,you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on 2 indoor battles.''Instructed All Might.