Chapter 3:Introduction

The Next day

??? POV:

'hmmm,should i go with my suit or the normal Police outfit?'I quietly thought to myself.

''whelp since it's only the first day i'm just gonna go with the normal police outfit''I said as i swiftly changed into said attire.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku getting squahed by a giant beach ball.

As i walked through the front gates i was greeted warmly by the UA staff.Well that was until a hobo looking dude with bloodshot eyes came up to me and said.

''Are you really one of the officers?You look to be about the same age as my students''

I felt a little angry that this Hobo just straight up judged me by my age,but i brushed it off and said

''I can assure you Pro hero:Eraserhead,that I am one of the officers sent,don't just judge someone by their age if you don't know their skill''

The man just stared at me a little before telling me to follow him to his class.

'Wait this man is one of the homeroom teachers?!'I thought while walking with him.

As we entered the halls i began to take in how big this school is.

'Jeez,how does this place afford enough money for all of this?!'I thought while looking around.

''Um Sir which class are we heading too?''I ask him.

He looked at me and said ''Class 1A''

'I wonder what kind of people will be there'I think to myself.

As we arrive at said mans classroom i just say to myself 

'What?Where these doors made for giants or something?'

The man told me to wait outside for a bit. 

He then went into his class and said ''Ok students,you might not have known about this but yesterday,someone broke into campus without a trace and was able to steal the schedules for you first years,therefore principle Nedzu decided it would be a good idea to have a bodyguard assigned to each classroom,treat him well as like your own classmate,he is about the same age as you all so it should be easier to be friends with him too,'' ''Now,come on''He said gesturing for me to come inside the classroom.

I walk inside with a smile brighter than the sun and say

''Hello Class 1A,i will be you personnel body guard for who knows how long,my name is......''

OOF,i know short chapter but hey,i need that suspension even though like 99% of  all you reading probably knows who it is,anyway hope you have a nice day,AUTHOR OUT.