Chapter 4:Enter Izuku Midoriya

Like 5 Minutes Earlier

No one's POV:

It was the second day for the students of class 1A,I guess you could say everything was normal.

Todoroki and Shinso where being depressed in the back,Bakugou was being Bakagou,mineta was being a pervert,Iida was telling everyone to settle down and wait for the teacher while waving his hands in the 'boi' motion.Uraraka(I don't know how to spell her name lol)was trying to socialize with everyone,Kaminari was being dumb,Kirishima was trying to calm Bakugou down and everyone else was just doing their own thing.

''Hey when's the teacher going to come?Isn't it a little late right now''Asked one of the students.

''Maybe he just came in early yesterday since it was the first day''Said Uraraka.

''True,but as a memeber of the UA staff he should come early!''Exclaimed Iida.

Well speak of the devil the teacher came right in after that.

 ''Ok students,you might not have known about this but yesterday,someone broke into campus without a trace and was able to steal the schedules for you first years,therefore principle Nedzu decided it would be a good idea to have a bodyguard assigned to each classroom,treat him well as like your own classmate,he is about the same age as you all so it should be easier to be friends with him too,''Said the teacher in a tired voice.

''Come on,''He said while gesturing for someone to come in.

The class was waiting patiently too see who it is.

A tuft of fluffy black hair with green highlights could be seen walking into the classroom,The man had emerald green eyes with freckles littered all over his face,he also had a smile which could melt even a villains heart.He wore a police cap and the normal light blue police uniform.

''Hello class 1A,I will be your personnel bodyguard for who knows how long,My name is Izuku Midoriya,Police code name Deku but you could all call me midoriya if you like.''Said the little cinnamon roll with a small smile.

Everyone was shocked,they knew Mr.Aizawa said he will be around their age but they didn't think this young.

''D-deku?Is that you''Asked a shocked Bakugou.

The agent/Officer now known as Midoriya looked at him.

''Kacchan?''He said,he knew he could probably beat Bakugou in a 1v1 fight now but just looking at his childhood ''friend''gave him chills down his spine. 

''Wait BakuBro you know this guy?''Asked a certain red head.

Bakugou just simply nodded his head and stood up,he walked over to midoriya but then did something unexpected.

''I'm S-sorry,deku''Said Bakugou while looking at the floor.

Everyone looked shocked by this action,did Bakugou just do the unthinkable and apologise?

Midoriya was equally as shocked as everyone''Apologise for what?''asked Midoriya

''Don't act like you dont know!How i've treated you all these years,I thought you where looking down on me when you where just trying to be my friend,I was just being an egoistical hypocrite''Said Bakugou shamefully,guilt laced in his voice.

''But why now?Why are you only apologising now?'''Asked Midoriya.

''Well ever since I came to this class,even though it was only one day it felt weird to not have my best friend with me''Said Bakugou.