Chapter 11:Unwanted Encounter

The next two days where uneventful,well that was until today.

''For today's hero basic training,it's turned into a class with three instructors,All Might,me and one more person.''Said Aizawa.

'Turned into?I wonder if it's a special case?'Thought everyone.

''Excuse me!What'll we be doing?''Asked Sero.

Aizawa pulled out a card which read 'Rescue'.

''Disasters,shipwrecks and everything in between,it's rescue training.''Replied Aizawa

''Rescue...Looks like it will be a lot of work this time,too.''Said Kaminari

''Right?''Said Ashido.

''Idiot,this is the duty of a hero!My arms are ready to rumble!''Exclaimed Kirishima with his toothy smile.

''No one can beat me in water,ribbit.''Said Asui.

''Hey,i'm not done.''Said Aizawa.

''You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time,because there are a probably costumes that limit your abilities.''stated Aizawa while their suitcases started shifting out of the wall again.

''The training will take place off campus so we're taking a bus,that is all.Start getting ready.''Finished the grumpy teacher.

Everyone started getting ready before heading towards the bus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Iida blew his whistle,

''Class 1A gather around!Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!''Exclaimed Vice-President Iida.

''Iida's going full throttle huh?''Said Uraraka while sweat dropping.

Everyone didn't listen and just went to sit wherever they wanted too.They ended up chatting about stuff until they arrived at the place.

''Everyone,I have been waiting for you.''Said a certain Black Hole user.

''It's the space hero thirteen!''Exclaimed the whole class.

''Oh,I love thirteen!''Shouted Uraraka.

''Let's go inside without delay''Said Thirteen.

''Looking forward to work with you!''Exclaimed the entire class.

The class walked inside the dome shaped building and stared in awe at all the facilities inside the building.

''Wow,it looks like the Universal Studios of Japan!''Exclaimed Kirishima.

''A shipwreck,landslide,a fire,windstorm etc...It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters.It's called the ''Unforeseen Simulation Joint'',or USJ for short!''Exclaimed Thirteen.

'It really is the Universal Studios of Japan...'Thought everyone.

''Thirteen,where's All Might?He was supposed to meet us here.''Asked Aizawa.

''About that...It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time,so he's resting in the teacher lounge.''Said Thirteen while holding up three fingers.

Midoriya heard about All Might not being there,he then saw thirteen holding up three fingers and immediately knew what this was about as Tsukauchi entrusted the whole Strike Force team with the secret of One For All.

Thirteen goes on to talk about how any quirk can be dangerous,blah blah blah.

When Thirteen finished talking Midoriya noticed how the water fountain in the middle was acting strange,then Midoriya almost tripped over his own feet once he saw the familiar purple Mist,apparently Aizawa noticed it too.

Midoriya's eyes widened in shock before turning into a cold hard gaze,

''So it was you?!''Shouted Midoriya through gritted teath.

The rest of the class also noticed the purple portal and started getting scared.

''Hey,what is that?!''Exclaimed Kirishima.

''All of you stand back!Thirteen protect the students,me and Aizawa will go deal with the villains!''Shouted Midoriya.

Aizawa was about to protest and say that Midoriya should help Thirteen protect the students but Midoriya replied with how the police still have the better judgement in law,even above pro heroes so that they should listen to him.

Midoriya not only recognised the Mist guy but also the hand man,the sole of Midoriya's feet began to glow blue again as he got ready to charge in.

Shigaraki let out a wicked smile behind his mask thing before saying,

''This...Is where the game begins!''

Hello guys!Author here with another chapter,I know I said I will only be able to update yesterday but I got mixed up with the dates and i'm actually going for my holiday tommorow. Also JESUS CHRIST HOW DID WE GET 1.5K VIEWS,I am honestly really grateful that people read this,and happy that some might get entertained!Have a good day,stay safe!And of course,AUTHOR OUT.