Chapter 6:Suprise huh?

''WHAT THE F***''Said the entire class,except for Iida who said ''WHAT THE DUCK''.

They did not expect a familiar face to peek from underneath that professional mask.

''What's with those faces?Did i do something wrong?''Said the curious cinnamon roll.

Everyone stood there silent,before Uraraka spoke up.

''DEKU,YOUNEVERTOLDUSYOUWEREPARTOFSTRIKEFORCE!''.

''You never asked me''Said midoriya.

'How the hell did he understand that?'Thought the rest of the class.

''BUT,BUTWCJNWJCNWICIWCNWIUDCN-''Started Uraraka.

''Wow wow chill,why ya'll so suprised?''Said Midoriya,actually dumbfounded.

''WHY DO YOU THINK WE'RE SUPRISED,YOU ARE PART OF STRIKE FORCE,THE NO.1 POLICE TASK FORCE ALIVE!''Screamed Kaminari.

''Ok,ok,I understand if you guys are surprised,you guys now know that someone from 'Strike Force' is your bodyguard,why dwell on it?It won't change anything unless you guys don't want me to be your bodyguard''Stated Izuku.

''But-''Said Ashido before realizing he was right.

''Look guys,i know it might be a shocker,but please don't treat me any different just because of my status,from now on i'm one of you,nothing more,nothing less.''Said izuku now flashing one of his signature grins.

'Too bright'Thought everyone while mentally pulling out sunglasses.

''Well if you ask for it that's fine,by the way,can i call you Deku-Kun?''Asked uraraka.

''Of course!''Said Midoriya.

''So that's why Nedzu didn't tell us?''Asked Aizawa.

''Yup!''Said Deku popping the ''P'' at the end.

''Well uh,class,homeroom dismissed,you have ten minutes before your next class''Said Aizawa hopping into his sleeping and wobbling out of the classroom.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku nibbling on a giant piece of chocolate.

Class 1A was now walking towards the lunch hall,on the way they where getting fearful stares because-you should probably know by now!

''Hey Deku!''Screamed Bakugou from behind Midoriya.

''Yes Kacchan?''Asked Midoriya.

Bakugou took a deep breath,before walking towards Midoriya,put his hands on his shoulders,and started violently shaking him,despite the fact Midoriya was still in his ''Strike Force'' suit and all the other students thought Bakugou was crazy doing that to a member of Strike Force.

''WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WHERE APART OF STRIKE FORCE,?HUH HUH DEKU!''Screamed Bakugou right in poor Midoriya's face.

''U-uh K-kacchan P-please S-stop!''Said Midoriya in between the shaking,sure he could have stopped him right now with force,but he decided not too.

''Tch''Said Bakugou before he stopped shaking Midoriya.

''Well you know,since you used to be my bully i didn't think it was a good idea telling you''Said Deku awkwardly.

''Well,that makes sense''Said Bakugou,guilt starting to take over his features since his best friend had accomplished such a great feat,yet he could't be there to support him since he used to be such a stuck up prick.

''Hey don't feel so bad,it's all in the past am i right?''Said Midoriya.

Bakugou just nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------