Chapter 14:Fighting for what's right.

The beast shrieked and charged at Midoriya,they started exchanging blows.

''Kurogiri!Try to cut that bastard in half!''Screamed Shigaraki.

''I'm sorry master,I can't get anywhere near them,the shockwaves are too strong''Stated Kurogiri.

''Shit,the Nomu should finish the bastard off anyway,he's even stronger than All Might''Said Shigaraki while smiling.

Midoriya jumped back before dashing towards the Nomu and headbutting it.The Nomu was sent flying back before Midoriya appeared behind it and sent an uppercut under it's chin,it sent the beast towards the air.He jumped in the air and sent a kick towards the Nomu's face,sending it flying back down to the ground.Midoriya was about to go down and send a kick towards its brain again,but it rolled out of the way and grabbed Midoriya's face.His helmet type thingy started crumbling under the pressure of the grip.

''Fuck!It's so strong even my mask is starting to break'' thought Midoriya,he was about to try and kick the creature away but it noticed and punched Midoriya,sending him skidding back.The creature wasted no time and imidietly ran towards Midoriya and started pummeling him in the ground.

'Damn,I had no time to breathe before it started attacking me again''Thought Midoriya.

The beast stopped,it used both of its hands and grabbed Midoriya's neck,almost crushing it.

''Kurogiri,now!He's immobilised''Exclaimed Shigaraki.

''On it,Shigaraki''Replied Kurogiri.

Kurogiri was about put up a portal.

'All I need to do is open the portal In his mid section,then I should close it and he should be split in half'Thought Kurogiri,just as he about to do his thing a voice could be heard from the sky.

"SHHHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEE"Screamed our one and only,Mr.Sparky boom boom boi.Sparky boom boom boi propelled himself downwards and slammed his fist against Kurogiri armor plate, he set off an explosion strong enough to knock the mist man down.Kurogiri was about to move but Bakugou set off some sparks to intimidate him.

"Move and I'll destroy you so bad they'll be piecing you back for weeks"Screamed Bakugou.

Kirishima could be seen running up to the scene and seemed to hear what Bakugou said.

"OoOoOoOhHhH,tHaT dOeSn'T sOuNd vErY hErOiC"stated our beloved rock boi.

"Shut up!"Screamed Bakugou.

Shigaraki started itching his neck in annoyance,he charged Bakugou until he felt something cold that was freezing his leg in place, thus he wasn't able to move.

'Looks like Kacchan,Todoroki and Kirishima have arrived.Since unlike in our Manga version/Anime version,All Might is not here yet so things might play out differently.'Thought Midoriya.

Midoriya I swear to god shut the fuck up,even sero's flextape might not fix this!

"Does it look like I care"replied Midoriya.

Well you should.

"Whatever"he replied.

*sigh* anyway,back with the story!

"Hey,who's Midoriya talking too?"whispered a Kirishima.(So I accidentally put 'a Kirishima' and was about to change it,but I thought it was funny and kept it lol)

"I don't fucking know!"Screamed Bakugou.

"I think we need to get Midoriya checked up"joined in Todoroki.