Chapter 10:To tell them

Midoriya's POV:

I rushed towards UA,I decided to take a shortcut through the forest,though there were a lot of branches,vines and ferns so cuts and scrapes were littered all over me.I arrived at UA and ran past the gate as I learned a few days ago I didn't need to scan my card every time,I also noticed that the gate was already fixed.I was then let into the campus,I thought to myself,

''Wait they let students in this late at night?Maybe it's in case of an emergency''but he quickly shrugged the idea off as it wasn't important.

Midoriya ran through the corridor towards the Principles office.

'Come on,please be there!'Thought Midoriya,he didn't want to wait till tomorrow to tell Nedzu,that's why he rushed here so he didn't come at a time where Nedzu was not there.

He busted through the Principles office.Nedzu's little head peeked up from the paper he was reading in surprise.

''Midoriya what are you doing here?And why do you have so much cuts,also is your arm bleeding?!''Asked an alarmed Nedzu.

"Files *pant* Barrier *Pant* Disintegration quirk''I huffed out,then started my usual mumbling,yes I still have that habit,you better not judge me.

''Look,I may be intelligent but I don't have super hearing,calm yourself down before you speak.''Said Nedzu while putting down the paper he had in his hand.

Midoriya complied and slowly took 3 deep breaths,after he was done with that,Nedzu motioned for Midoriya to sit down,Midoriya sat down and got ready to talk.

''Ok,to get straight to the point,I think I might have an idea for who is behind the schedule stealing and the UA barrier disintegration incident.''Said Midoriya.

Nedzu almost spat out the Tea he was drinking once he heard that.

''You what?!''Asked the little rodent in surprise.

''Ok ok,time to back up my speculation with evidence,today when I was walking home two people intruded my house,I thought it was just some normal thugs that went through the window,but all my windows where intact so that was a no no,though it appears one of the men have a teleportation quirk so that's probably how they got in,one of them used their quirk on me,which turned out to be a disintegration quirk,that explains my bleeding arm,before they left,one of them said ''Save that energy for the battlefield'',probably implying that we will meet again,I then connected the dots,everyone across the whole world by now knows that a member of Strike Force is 'Working' at UA,for them to only attack me after it was publicly announced,the first years files being stolen,and the UA barrier being destroyed by a Disintegration quirk ,them implying that we will meet again,I have no doubt it's them,sure the evidence is pretty weak,but with these coincidences I just don't know anymore.''Said Midoriya.

''Hm,to have one of the smartest or maybe the smartest member in Strike Force bamboozled must mean this is a serious situation,as you already know,the UA staff is attending a meeting tomorrow with the police,i'll share the information you have told me today,you may go now unless there is anything else you wanted to tell''Stated the tiny principle.

''Alright,thank you for your time sir''Replied Midoriya,he got up and bowed,just before heading towards the door.

''Wait!''Said Nedzu.

Midoriya looked back in curiosity.

''I know you can probably patch up your wounds when you get home,but since Recovery Girl is still here it will be better to heal it sooner so it might not get infected''Stated Nedzu.

''Wait Recovery Girl is still here?''Said Midoriya suprised.

''Yup!We both leave at the same time''Said Nedzu.

''Oh ok,and again,thank you for your time sir''Said Midoriya.

''No need to thank me,have a good night!''Said the principle while waving his tiny paws.

Midoriya waved back before exiting the room,he trudged over to recovery girls office.

Once he arrived at the door he gently knocked,before hearing a faint ''Come in'' from the other side,he slowly pushed open the door before stepping inside the infirmary,to say the least Recovery Girl was shocked to see him,before focusing her attention on his state,sure it's not bad,just a few cuts and scrapes,and also a bleeding arm,but what worried her is how and who was able to injure a member of Strike Force.

''Oh sonny,how did this happen?''She asked.

''You can ask Principle Nedzu if you want to know''Replied Midoriya.

''Ok then,how about you take a seat,I need to clean up your wounds first''Said Recovery Girl.

Midoriya nodded before sitting down,recover girl took a cloth and dipped a bit of it into the water,just before she started cleaning up his scrapes and cuts,she then moved down to his bleeding arm,which blood was still gushing out of,once she was able to clean off the blood she let out a gasp,his skin was completely turned into dust and you could only see his muscle,tissue and bones peeking under.

''Sonny how was someone able to injure you like this?''She asked alarmed.

''Don't worry i'm fine,it was a quirk''Said Midoriya.

''Ok,you may be a member of Strike Force,but you're still human,be careful ok?''She scolded him sternly.

''Ok ok,I will''Said Midoriya while sweat dropping,'she entered full granny mode huh?'.

Once he was given the heads up he got up from his seat,he said thank you to recovery girl before leaving.

'I really hope everything turns out alright'Thought Midoriya,he got an Ice cream before heading home.

Hey guys!Author here,another chapter posted,sorry for the long wait just for this short chapter,but I was really busy,also if you didn't see the announcement I made on my account,it's just basically talking about how I'm going to be super busy this week so I will probably not be able to post another chapter,I'll try to get another chapter out today but I think that's gonna be it for chapters posted this week,have a good day,stay safe!And of course,AUTHOR OUT.