Chapter 13:It's all going downhill from here.

They swam to the surface and got out of the water.

"Looks like Mr.Aizawa can handle those villains after all"Said Asui.

"It may seem that way, Mr.Aizawa is good at fighting large groups of thugs, but he will still eventually get tired, and will have a lot of trouble with those 2 at the back."Said Midoriya, pointing his finger towards Shigaraki and the Nomu.

"Wait you call Mr.Aizawa 'Mr.Aizawa'?"Asked Asui.

"Bruh, I've been calling him that for the past few days, he's still older than me so I should respect that"Replied Midoriya.

"Makes sense, ribbit. Also, did you just say 'bruh'?"Questioned the frog-like student.

"Look, I may be a Strike Force Member but that doesn't stop me from being an edgy 16-year-old " Replied Midoriya.

"Good point, "Said Asui, she expected members of Strike Force to be super strict and tough but this guy is actually pretty laid back and funny.

While Midoriya was thinking of a plan, a certain grapist was about to grope Asui, but luckily Midoriya noticed in time and kept Mineta underwater for about 10 seconds.

"Man, I hate people like you"Said Midoriya, glaring at Mineta.

"O-ok sir, I won't do that again!"Said Mineta, fear laced in his voice.

"Good" Replied Midoriya.

'Damn it! That punk ruined my plans, I'll just have to make sure he is not around when I do stuff like this"Thought Mineta.

''You guys should re-group with everyone and Thirteen, I'll stay here and be Aizawa-senseis backup.''Said Midoriya, he tapped a button on his suit before steam arose from it.

''Are you sure you can handle it, also why is steam coming off your suit?''Asked Asui in concern.

Midoriya smirked before saying,

''I'm a member of Strike Force I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Also, I'm just drying off all the water in my suit, the evaporation is causing the steam.''Replied Midoriya.

''Ok, if you say so'' Replied Asui.

 Asui got ready to leap her and Mineta towards the group of students at the front,that was until all three of them noticed something. Shigaraki dashed towards Aizawa, Aizawa being Aizawa, of course noticed this and elbowed Shigaraki square in the stomach. What Aizawa didn't know is that Shigaraki caught his elbow.

'Damn it'Thought Aizawa, his hair fell down and his eyes stopped glowing.

''It's hard to notice because you keep moving around, but your hair is not always up,it falls down too''Started Shigaraki.

Aizawa widened his eyes in shock,

''This villain figured it out that fast? He must be the boss'' Thought Aizawa.

''When it does fall down,that shows that you are not using your quirk.'' Finished Shigaraki, Aizawa's elbow started decaying.

''But, the transition in between has gotten shorter and shorter, don't push yourself, EraserHead.''Said Shigaraki, staring Aizawa down. Shigaraki's decay broke through his shirt and started tearing away at his skin and muscles.

Aizawa reacted fast and quickly sent a punch towards Shigaraki's face.

Shigaraki skidded back, immediately one of the thugs dashed towards Aizawa, thanks to his fast reaction time Aizawa dodged and kicked the villain away.